Woven Geotextiles - 150 lbs Tensile Strength
Woven Geotextile for Stabilization and Separation
150 Woven Geotextiles are a light weight option for stabilization and separation of aggregates in your location. Made from high strength polypropylene, woven geotextiles feature the perfect blend of strength to stabilize areas underneath roads, rip rap, and even construction site entrances.
The woven 150 model offers higher strength and increased flow rates for areas dealing with runoff, streams and other demanding requirements.
Woven Geotextile Technical Specifications
|Property||Test Method||Minimum Average Roll Value (M.A.R.V.)|
|Grab Tensile||ASTM D4632||150 lbs (w)
120 lbs (f)
|Grab Elongation||ASTM D4632||20% (w)
|Mullen Burst||ASTM D3786||300 psi|
|Puncture||ASTM D4533||84 lbs.|
|Permittivity*||ASTM D4491||0.05 sec-1|
|Water Flow*||ASTM D4491||34 gpm/ft²|
|UV Resistance||ASTM D4355||70%/2500 hrs|
*Our woven geotextiles materials meet or exceed these specifications.
|Product:||150 lbs. Woven Geotextile|
|Roll Size:||15' x 300'|
|Flyer:||Woven Geo Textiles Flyer|
|Spec Sheet:||Spec Sheet|
Additional Woven & Non Woven Geotextile are Available! Check out the pages below for more information.
When Should I use a Woven Geotextile?
The best time to use a woven geotextile is when a high level of strength is required to separate, stabilize and cushion aggregates. They can also be used to provide an added layer of strength in areas frequently travelled over by vehicles or machinery.
- Repairing Paved Roads
- Separation of Materials in Roads (such as dirt roads or pavement)
- Sports Fields Reinforcement
- Railroad Reinforcement
- Embankment Support
- Underlay on in Paved or Unpaved Roads
- Erosion Control Applications
- Silt Fence on Construction Sites
Not Sure Which Woven Geotextile You Need?
Check our our Woven Geotextile Variety listed by grab tensile strength or give us a call! We are always willing to work with you to help determine the best option for your location.
Learn more about Geotextiles through our Geotextile Resources Pages:
- Geotextile Application - All geotextiles including woven, nonwoven, and coir.
- Geotextile Material Selection- Geotextile types sorted by application.
- Geotextile Functions- Learn the functions of various geotextile applications.
- Geotextile Testing- How our specifications for geotextiles determined and tested? Learn more about ASTM test methods.
- Geotextile Comparison- Compare geotextiles in the charts shown here.
- Geotextile Installation- See how geotextiles can be installed on our site.
- Geotextile DOT Information- View our geotextiles work in DOT applications and meet different class requirements.