What Comes in a 55 Gallon Spill Kit?
Spill Kit Absorbents and Equipment
Question: I am interested in your 55 gallon spill kit. Can you please let me know what is included in these spill kits and how to obtain a quote for three of them?
Answer: I'm happy to provide you with that information. The Kraken 55 Gallon Spill Kit from GEI Works includes the following absorbents and equipment:
- One (1) 55-Gallon Open-Head Drum
- Fifty (50) Heavy Weight Pads
- Twelve (12) 3" x 48" Sorbent Socks
- Six (6) 18" x 18" Pillows
- Two (2) Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- One (1) Pair of Safety Goggles
- Emergency Response Guide
- Four (4) Disposal Bags and Ties
The spill kit makes oil and hazardous material clean up quick and easy. Kits are available in several convenient sizes. They range anywhere from smaller kits for truck fueling spills to larger kits for industrial spills.
See our Spill Kit Product Flyer for more information.
Additional Spill Kit Models
In addition to the standard 55 gallon spill kit model, a mobile version with a rolling drum is also available. GEI Works offers several other capacities for the kits as well, including but not limited to the following:
- 5 Gallons
- 20 Gallons
- 30 Gallons
- 65 Gallons
- 95 Gallons
View all Oil Spill Clean Up Kits available from GEI Works.
While each of these spill clean up kits come with a designated amount of material, you may also request alternate combinations. We will work with you to provide spill kits with a custom array of absorbents and equipment to accommodate your facility.
Spill Kit Options
Customers choose from the following list to create a spill kit perfect for their needs:
- Absorbent Pads (for small spills)
- Absorbent Socks (for spills around machinery or docks)
- Absorbent Pillows (for medium-sized spill areas)
- Absorbent Boom (for combined cleanup and containment)
- Disposal Bags and Ties
- Vinyl Bags, Duffle Bags, Drum, and Rolling Containers
Our absorbents are excellent any first responder and great for nearly any spill or leak situation. Each kit has its own drum with all the industrial absorbents needed for a spill.