Portable Water Tank Trailers For Sale
DOT Approved Water Trailers
Argo Portable Water Tank Trailers provide you with a complete, fully DOT compliant turnkey water hauling trailer for transportation and performance that you can count on. We manufacture our trailer-mounted water tanks (also called Water Buffalo Trailers or water sprayer trailers) to be rugged, durable, and reliable. Each mobile water tank is made in the USA and delivered ready for operation.
Use an Argo Water Trailer to haul water for dust suppression, small fire suppression, turf watering, tree spraying, landscaping, irrigation, and water transport. Available in 500, 1,025 and 1600 gallon units. Watch below how Argo water trailers work!
Argo Water Tank Trailer: Ready For Operation
- Spray Nozzles for Wide Coverage. The galvanized spray bar covers a maximum swath of 25 feet. Common uses of this water sprayer trailer include controlling dust on roads or job sites, compacting roads, and irrigation.
- Fire Hose for Targeted Coverage. All water buffalo trailers include a 25-foot fire hose that couples to the fire hose valve on either side of the trailer. (Also available in 50 or 75' hose lengths.)
- Discharge Options. A hose bibb is located on the discharge manifold for uses such as washing equipment and other low volume applications.
Argo Mobile Water Trailer Features
- Easy to Use Water Fill-Up Options. The Argo water trailer can be filled with any of these three options:
1) fill the tank manually,
2) draw water through the quick-fill fitting, or
3) draw water through the pump.
- Powered Fill-Up and Pumping. A 4 horsepower Honda engine drives the pump and can be used for quick fill up of the water buffalo tank or for powering the discharge of water.
- Convenient Storage Provided. Each Argo Water Tank Trailer comes with a lockable tool box mounted to the deck of the trailer. Store hoses, tools, or accessories in a convenient location.
- Instructions Permanently Attached. No need for your operators to search for instructions. We've mounted the valve control instructions right on the front deck of the Argo Water Trailer.
- For Additional Information:
- Argo Water Tank Trailer Flyer and Drawing
- Read: Deciding between Electric Brakes & Surge Brakes Blog Post
Watch How Easy & Efficiently Argo Mobile Water Trailers Operate
Each Argo Water Buffalo Tank Trailer Includes:
|Tandem axle trailer (2 x 3500 GVWR axels)|
|500 (525) gallon, 1000 (1025) gallon, or 1600 (1625) gallon poly tank size options|
|DOT approved electric brakes|
|LED brake lights|
|Pump with Honda engine|
|Attachable filter for water intake from ponds or other water sources|
|25' fire hose and nozzle|
|Pressure treated deck (or optional diamond plate aluminum deck)|
|25' rubber suction hose with sprayer|
|Spray bar with brass nozzles|
|Low volume water bibbs|
|Lockable accessories storage box|
|Wheel wells with full fenders|
|15" tires on 5 lug silver radials on EZ lube hubs|
|GVWR capacity = 7,000 lbs|
Additional options include:
|Deck-mounted hose reels|
|Siphone Fill Kit|
Note: Your satisfaction is important to us. If you need additional functionality, please ask us! As the manufacturer, we can often customize trailers to fit our customer's needs!
GEI Works, formerly Granite Environmental, is devoted to providing unrivaled customer service and technical support to our customers. We proudly manufacture many of our products here in the USA ourselves, which also means that we can customize our products to suit your specific project needs. We guarantee our products and will stand behind them. The manufacturers and supply chain we embody are the best in the business. We guarantee that our products are of the highest quality in workmanship and detail.