Underground Water Storage Tanks
Plastic Underground Tanks
Underground water storage tanks are designed to provide you with a firm and stable chamber for storing potable water. When storing water beneath the ground, be sure that sediment will not contaminate your water supply. These plastic below ground tanks are made with a similar design as a septic tank to give them the required strength and water holding ability needed for robust underground water storage.
Plastic underground tanks are primarily used for storing drinking water, collecting and retaining rainwater, and water irrigation system storage. Their lightweight and low profile design makes them easy to move when installing and allows them to fit neatly under a home, cabin, or on a busy construction site. View more Plastic Water Tanks and our tank selection guide.
Contact GEI Works today to request a quote for a plastic underground tank at 1-722-646-0597 or email@example.com!
- Covers Lock to Seal Tank
- Rugged Exterior in Ribbed Design
- Constructed with only one Piece of Polyethylene
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR 111.150 (c) 3.1 and 3.2
- Difficult for Water to Escape the Tank
- Lightweight for Swift Mobility
- Easy to Install
- No Seams for Cracks or Leaks
- Can Store Drinking Water or Rainwater
- Could Function as a Cistern
|Underground Storage Tank|
|325||54D x 51|
|600||101 x 51 x 58|
|1000||86 x 65 x 68|
|1200||102 x 60 x 58|
|1250||86 x 76 x 68|
|1700||143 x 55 x 66|
View more Plastic Water Tanks