Towable Bladder Tanks
For Oil Spill Recovery Applications
Our Granite Environmental towable bladder tanks are an easy way to add capacity to oil recovery equipment used in water response situation. They are easy to deploy as floating bladder tanks in the water or can be used for additional storage capacity on land, thus being very flexible for response situations. These bladders come in a range of sizes and can be towed by a boat full or empty.
- Sizes range from 1,000 to 3,500 gallons.
- Fabricated from oil and chemical resistant materials.
- Fittings can be customized to suit the pipe fittings and hoses that are used on the existing recovery equipment.
- Material: Heavy duty fabric with cable tension members and connectors on the front and back of the tank to facilitate easy towing in both directions (upon request).
- Floatation is provided by polyethylene panels that are resistant to oil.
- Tow bridle also supplied to complete the towable bladder kit.
Check out our other portable tanks. Do you need more product information? Contact our GEI Workds tech team at +1-772-646-0597 to discuss your towable tanks requirements.