Storm Grate Lifter for Street Drains
Grate Lifter | Safe & Easy Operation
The grate lifter is a safe solution any time you need to temporarily remove and replace a street drain grate. Designed to create a process that is easier and safer for personnel, these lifters take on the full weight of the grate. This reduces hazards and helps prevent unnecessary injuries while lifting a storm grate.
The storm grate lifter can easily lift drains in only a few simple steps:
- Place the grate lifter on a level and sturdy surface.
- Attach hooks to the center of the street drain grate.
- Step back and slowly apply pressure to the handle.
- Once the grate has risen, carefully swing it away from the drain and place it on the surface.
- After installing a stormwater BMP, afterwards slowly move the street drain grate back into place.
If you have questions about lifting a storm grate, please don't hesitate to call GEI Works at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Storm Grate Lifter Features
- Ergonomically Designed
- Can Be Assembled and Dissembled Easily
- Capacity of Up to 400 lbs.
- Easy Handle and Rotation
- Optional 2-Piece Carrying Case
Storm Grate Lifter Benefits
- Requires Only One Person to Lift to the Drain
- Perfect for Curb or Street Drains
- Removes the Weight of the Grate from Personnel
- Increases the Speed of the Storm Grate Lifting Process
- Helps Implement SWPPP Strategies
Storm Grate Lifter Applications
- Storm Sewer Grate Covers
- Storm Drain Covers
- Manhole Covers
- Raised Manhole Covers
If you have questions about the storm grate solutions, please don't hesitate to call GEI Works at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
|Grate Lifting Tool Specifications|
74 lbs. (33.6 kg)
Up to 400 lbs. (181.5 kg)
75 lbs. (34 kg)
Use the Storm Grate Filter When Installing These BMPs
|Under Drain Filter|
If you have questions about the storm grate lifting, please don't hesitate to call GEI Works at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.