Storm Drain Markers
Storm Drain Markers are an easy solution for any location that needs to alert the public of potential contamination into a storm drain. Made from a high strength adhesive material, these markers secure quickly to drains and remain in place for years to come.
Drain markers are a common alternative to standard drain marking through spray paint or other materials. All markers are constructed from a heavy-duty plastic that resists scratching, rust, corrosion and UV exposure.
- Material: Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: 3 7/8" Diameter
- Installs with Permanent Adhesive
- Includes: 25 Markers and Adhesive
- Remains in Place for Years
- Eliminates Yearly Spray Painting or Marking
- Does not Wash Off
- High Resistance to Rust and Corrosion
- Quick to Install
- Identifies at Risk Storm Drains
- High in Strength
3 7/8" Diameter
Includes 25 Markers and Adhesive
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- Designates the Drain that Needs Protecting from Sediment and other Hazardous Materials
While these drain markers are higher in strength than spray paint or other materials, they are still incredibly easy to install. Standard procedure includes the following:
- Clear and Clean Drain Grate with a Wire Brush
- Apply Adhesive to the Back of the Marker
- Secure the Marker to the Drain (Marker must be pushed down hard and in a twisting motion to order to securely attach to a grate)
Standard Rating for Adhesive:
- 1 hr: Adhesive Skins Over
- 4 hrs.: Adhesive Becomes Hard to the Touch
- 18 hrs: Full Cure
Storm drain markers are an environmentally safe way to identify and mark storm drains that are in danger of pollution or site stormwater runoff. These durable drains can help identify your system so contamination can be properly prevented and and proper BMPs can be put in place.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.