Storm Drain Filter Inserts
Adjustable Drain Guard
The Adjustable Drain Guard is a multi-purpose filtration system designed to fit both small and large storm water drains. Built from high strength filter fabric, these systems are able to effectively contain up to 40 lbs. of sediment and up to 1.23 gallons of oil. With a combination a strength and filtration, this drain guard is the ideal solution for any of the following:
- Construction Sites
- Industrial Facilities
- Parking Lots
- Work Areas
Adjustable drain guard BMPs are perfect for sites with multiple drain filtration requirements.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
- Fabric: Nonwoven Geotextile
- Adjustable Steel Frame
- Fits Almost Any Drain Size from 16" x 20" to 26" x 32"
- Optional Replacement Filter Fabric Available
- Adjust to Multiple Drain Sizes
- One Size Fits All
- Filters Both Oil and Sediment
- Easy Installation to Inside Catch Basins
- Will Remain in Place with or without the Grate
- Easy to Move and Clean
- Firm Upper Layer of Strength and Support
- Works in Multiple Locations
|Minimum Dimensions||20” L x 16” W x 18” H
(508 mm x 406 mm x 458 mm)
|Maximum Dimensions||32” L x 26” W x 18” H
(813 mm x 660 mm x 458 mm)
|Weight||7.0 lbs. (3.0 kg)|
|Performance|| Up to 1.26 gallons (5 L) of oil
Up to 40 lbs. (18 kg) of sediment
How Does this Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps Filter out Stormwater as it Flows into the Drain
- Ideal for Construction Sites and Work Areas
- Can be Implemented as a SWPPP Solution
- Often Used as a Stormwater BMP
- Helps Sites Comply with NDPES and TMDL Requirements
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597or submit a form.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed:
|Curb Storm Drain
|Storm Drain Covers||Reusable Plastic