Corrugated Steel Water Storage Tanks
Galvanized Steel Tank with 20 Year Warranty
Corrugated steel water storage tanks provide bulk storage suitable for many types of liquids and dry goods. Made from galvanized corrugated steel, these tanks are watertight and can withstand wind (rated to 165 mph), snow, and seismic activity.* All of our corrugated steel tanks come with a choice of a potable or non-potable water liner. Liners keep stored contents from contacting the steel container and provide an additional safeguard to prevent the galvanized steel tanks from rusting. Corrugated tanks are available in both standard and custom sizes. See steel tank dimensions.
One of the many advantages to corrugated tanks is that they are compact for shipping and able to be deconstructed and relocated. Typically, two technicians can install a tank in one day.
* Ask us about financing options!
- Cost effective
- Versatile & durable
- Bulk storage capacity
- 20-year warranty
- Reusable (can be dismantled and relocated)
- Turn-key installation services available
Common Corrugated Steel Tank Storage Uses
- Greywater or Gray Water
- Aquaculture or Aguaculture
- Potable water
- Food grade liquids
- Non-potable water
- Wastewater (blackwater)
- Pharmaceutical materials
- Animal feed stock
- Dual Use Domestic/Fire Water Storage
Steel Tank Installation and Shipping Information
One of the many advantages to corrugated tanks is they are lightweight. With this design, the components pack compactly for shipping (they ship at 1% of their fully installed size). We can provide turn-key installation services (world-wide), or you may opt to install them yourself. Installation can be completed in one day by just two people. They are also capable of being taken down and moved to another location. See available sizes and dimensions here.
Corrugated Steel Tank ComponentsSteel Tank Panels:
- Galvanized corrugated steel (helps prevent corrosion)
- Designed for maximum strength
- Rain tight
- Hatch at eave and peak
- Standard roof: 30º angle
- Open top or flat top roof also available
- Every tank 15ft or higher comes with a roof ladder
Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheets
- Bolts to the roof, runs from edge to center hatch
- 30 mil PVC (potable and non potable available)
- Potable: ANSI/NSF 61 NSF certified
- Designed to hold tank
- *Seismic anchors available for earthquake prone areas
Steel Tank Inside Liner Accessories:
- Removable filter
- Accessible hatch
- Overflow pipe
- Polyethylene outlets and shut off valves
- Side ladders available upon request
- Wind rated at 165mph
- Shipped at 1% of their assembled size
- 20 year warranty
- Inlet, outlet for overflow
Why Choose a Galvanized Steel Tank?
Corrugated galvanized steel tanks have been used by numerous customers for many different storage applications such as rainwater collection, and grain storage. Originally known for their use in farming applications, sometimes for dry goods storage, oil storage, or biogas fermentation, they are now being used by large corporations and facilities, and even residentially with the everyday homeowner to store solid and liquid contents. Send an inquiry form for more information, and ask about available water tank financing options!
Visit our Bolted Steel Tanks page to discover more about your steel tank options.
Interested in dual use tanks for domestic and firewater storage? Learn more by viewing our infographic!
Read our blog post: Seven Big Benefits of Corrugated Steel Tanks.