Spill Containment Decks
Safely Remove Pollutants from Rain Events
Spill Containment Decks offer all of the advantages of a spill pallet, but with the added bonus of bottom filtration media. Ideal for outdoor storage, these decks fit neatly under dump trailers, dumpsters, and other frequently used equipment.
During rain events or small spills, mixed runoff materials will quickly collect into the bottom sump area. As these materials flow back out of the deck, they will first pass through a filtration media. This filter fabric (known as X-tex) will absorb grease, hydrocarbons, and oil as is flows out of the deck. This helps to keep your runoff clean and your site in compliance with spill and containment regulations.
- Deck Material: Heavy-Duty
- Interior Filter: X-Tex Material
to Absorb Oil
- Drain Ports Located in the Base
- Absorption Capacity: 2.5 gallons
- High Resistance Deck
- Equipped for Long Term Outdoor Use
- Ideal for Grease Collection Tanks, Dumpsters
- Secondary Containment and Stormwater
|Ultra-Filter Deck Plus®|
|Part Number||Dimensions||Weight||Weight Capacity|
|950-9368||74 1/4" x 50" x 5 1/4"
(1,886 mm x 1,270 mm x 133 mm)
|950-9369||Replacement Filter Media|
- Places an Oil Absorbing Material Underneath Grate to Keep Oil and Grease from Entering Stormwater
- Helps Sites Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you have questions about any of our spill containment decks, give us a call at 1-772-646-0597.
Spill Containment Pallets
Filter and Containment Decks are one of many spill decks designed to address storage and spill requirements in your location. In addition to these decks, GEI Works also offers a range of pallets that can effectively contain and store drums. Models include:
- 2-8 Drum Spill Pallets
- IBC Containment Pallets
- Hard Top Pallets (complete coverage for outdoor storage)
- Railroad Track Pans
- Fluorinated Pallets (for chlorinated and aggressive chemicals)
View All Secondary Containment Products
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed: