Safety Cabinets Storing Flammable Liquids
Question: Do you have safety cabinets that are suitable for storing flammable liquids like lacquers, flammable stains, thinners, and solvents used our furniture and cabinet manufacturing facility?
Answer: Any solvents, flammable or combustible liquids or other material containing toxic chemicals must be stored in compliance with OSHA, NFPA code 30 and UFC 79 standards. They also should be FM approved. Please contact our product specialists to help you select the correct flammable liquid storage cabinet for your needs.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
Typical hazardous material ingredients used refinishing, furniture or wood manufacturing facilities that need to be stored in flammable safety cabinets are:
- Wood cleaning and wax removal: petroleum distillates, distillates, white mineral spirits, spirits
- Refinishing/Stripping: acetone, petroleum distillate %, methanol, methylene chloride, alcohols, ketones, oxygenated solvents, paint solvents, turpentine
- Staining: mineral spirits, alcohol pigments
- Painting: toluene, pigments, titanium dioxide, epoxy-ester resins, aromatic hydrocarbon bons, glycol ether, halogenated hydrocarbons, vinyl-acetate acrylic
- Finishing: Denatured alcohols, resins, shellac, petroleum distillates, toluene diisocyanate
- Brush cleaning and spray gun cleaning: acetone, toluene, petroleum distillates, methanol, methylene, chloride, isopropanol, mineral spirits, alcohols
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.