Roof Leak Diverter
Easily Divert Leaks, Drips, and Spills
The roof leak diverter targets and addresses leaks by catching, collecting, and diverting water. Made from 22 oz. impermeable PVC, the fabric collects water and allows it to drip down into collection bins, pails, or buckets. This helps keep areas, floors, and work stations clean, dry, and safe.
Roof diverters are perfect for homes, businesses, warehouses, or industrial facilities where there is the potential for leaks or drips. They have been used during repairs, temporary containment, or after storms to prevent damage to your location. All diverters feature grommet points to secure the material to the roof.
See more Secondary Containment products from GEI Works.
Roof Leak Diverter Features
- Impermeable Fabric: 22 oz. Reinforced
- Bottom Fitting: Connects to Standard Hoses
- Roof Connection: Every 12" on Center
- Edges: 2" Reinforced Edges
- Sizes: Multiple Options Depending on your Location
Roof Leak Diverter Benefits
- Quickly Addresses Leaks
- Collects and Contains Water
- Keeps Floors Dry, Clean, and Safe
- Reinforced Edges for Extra Strength
- Easy Connection to Hoses
- High Strength Fabric
- Easy to Store
- Quick Installation After a Storm Event or Damage
How the Roof Leak Diverter Works
- Fabric is positioned directly underneath leaking areas. Diverters include several grommets for fast connection to the roof.
- As water drips from the leak, it will pool in the center of the diverter.
- Gravity will then allow water to flow out through the connected hose.
- Hoses can be positioned at the other end into buckets or areas where water can be easily collected.
Available Drip Diverter Dimensions
- 5' x 5' (1.5 m x 1.5 m)
- 7' x 7' (2.1 m x 2.1 m)
- 10' x 10' (3 m x 3 m)
- 12' x 12' (3.66 m x 3.66 m)
- 15' x 15' (4.57 m x 4.57 m)
- 20' x 20' (6.10 m x 6.10 m)
Do you need a drip diverter to fit under pipes or equipment? Take a look at our Pipe Drip Diverter.