Rainwater Collection Pillow Tanks
Here you will find specifications for the rainwater pillow tank. We can manufacture pillow tanks in many sizes and capacities to help fit your storage space or capacity requirements.
With a flexible pillow tank, you can collect rainwater for late use in sprinkler systems, irrigation systems, water storage, fire suppression, and emergency supply.
If you have further questions in regard to our rainwater collection tanks or need further information please don't hesitate to contact our GEI Works tech team at 1-772-646-0597 . We are here to assist you! Not sure which type of potable water storage tank you need? See our tank selection guide.
Standard sizes range anywhere from 130 gallons (500 L) to 40,000 gallons (150,000 L). Larger sizes are available, but embankment support is advised.
- NSF 61 and FDA Compliant
- Poly urethane, Polymer Alloy or E PVC Coated Fabric Available
1 year to 7+ years *** (Contact times are not an indication of functionality, but rather a point where the fabric may start to change based on weathering or chemical process and has no bearing on longevity of a tank)
- Standard: 3/4" thru 2"
- 4" thru 6" Available Upon Request
- Aluminum, Stainless steel, Polypropylene with Camlock, Storz or threaded fittings to accommodate hoses
- Ball Valves, Pressure Relief Vents and Caps
BERM LINERS OR RUB PAD
To Ensure Longevity, we recommend the use of Berm Liners, Rub Pads or Ground Cloths
- Ports for Periodic Cleaning and Inspections
- Emergency Plugs
- Repair Kits
- Operational Spare Parts
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Packaging of these units is very important on the intended use and mobility requirements. We offer a variety of solutions based on your application like carry bags, totes, wooden treated crates, or as specified (additional costs may apply for packaging)