Portable Waste Tank
A portable waste tank is a rugged unit that is created to serve as a temporary holding place for carrying waste materials to a proper dumping station. The firm construction of this unit makes them ideal for use with campers and RV's.
To help control the flow of materials from these portable waste caddy to the dumping station, the hose on each unit has been equipped with many features that help to prevent it from causing spills. Notable features include a disconnect fitting that contains a shut-off valve, allowing you to swiftly disconnect the unit without any materials leaking out. Additionally, the intake hose is also manufactured with a large diameter, making the process faster and with less problems.
Questions? Contact our GEI Works product specialists at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
- Pneumatic Tires
- Intake Hose Length: 10 Feet
- 3" Slide Valve
- Hose can Attach to Standard Deck Fitting of 1 1/2" or 1 1/4"
- Hose has Quick Disconnect Fitting
- Hand Operated Manual Pump
- View more Plastic Water Tanks
- Provides Smooth Transportation
- Designed to Prevent Spills and Control the Flow of Materials Out of the Hose
- Will Roll Right up to a Dump Site
- Quickly Disconnects from a Deck Fitting
- Large Diameter on Hose for Fast Intake
|Waste Caddy Specifications|
|Dimensions D x W x H||Capacity|
|22 1/2" x 27 1/2" x 41"||28 gallons|
Waste Caddy Evacuation Kit Available (#93-2402P)
View more Plastic Water Tanks