Permanent Oil Containment Boom
Durable Oil Containment Boom for Heavy Duty Spill Response
Orion Permanent Oil Containment Booms are the most durable and heavy duty option for spill response and oil containment. Featuring a robust belting and high visibility heavy duty flotations, Orion oil containment booms can be quickly deployed around spill areas to contain and control the spread of oil. Permanent booms are commonly used in demanding water conditions, such as open ocean, marinas, ports, docks, and repair areas.
Permanent oil containment booms are typically available in either 50 or 100 foot sections and are made from a marine grade PVC or urethane belting material with high density polyethylene constructed floats. Booms also feature a steel ballast weight and section connectors to help stabilize the barrier in water.
We recognize every job site is unique. Let our team help make your project successful!
Permanent Oil Containment Boom Specifications
|Freeboard||Section Length||Belting Material||Freeboard Material||Ballast Material|
|18"||50' or 100'||PVC or Urethane||Molded Polyethylene Shell||12 oz Weights|
|24"||50' or 100'||PVC or Urethane||Molded Polyethylene Shell||12 oz Weights|
|36"||50' or 100'||PVC or Urethane||Molded Polyethylene Shell||12 oz Weights|
- Height Options: 18", 24", or 36"
- Length: 50 or 100 feet
- Fabric: PVC or Urethane Belting
- Flotation: Molded Polyethylene Shell
- Robust Section Connectors
- Galvanized Bottom Ballast Weights
Permanent Boom Benefits
- High Strength Components
- Robust Polyethylene Flotations
- Reliable Urethane Belting
- Floats Along the Surface of the Water
- Effectively Contains and Controls the Spread of Oil
- Easy to Deploy and Install
Floating Boom Accessories
- Shoreline Connectors
- Anchor Kits
- Standard Tidal Compensators
- HD Tidal Compensators
- Turbidity Curtain Reefing Lines