Non Woven Geotextile
Non Woven Geotextile Fabric Applications
Question: I am from a company in Ontario, Canada, and I am looking for specs and pricing on 75 rolls of your non woven geotextile fabric. Do you ship to Canada? Do you know if this product will work in my location?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we can ship to locations all over the world, including Canada. Our non woven geotextile is used mainly for drainage and filtration. It will retain fine particles as water passes through it and provide permanent mechanical and hydraulic filter stability. It will also facilitate drainage and gas venting.
Non Woven Geotextile Specifications
- Geotextile Fabric Weight: 4 oz/yd²
- Grab Tensile Strength: 100 lbs.
- Grab Elongation: 50%
- Needle Punched Fabric Trapezoid Tear Strength: 50 lbs.
- CBR Puncture Resistance: 300 lbs.
- Permittivity: 2 sec-¹
- Water Flow: 140 gpm/ft²
- UV Resistance: 70% after 500 hours of exposure
Non Woven Geotextile Requirements
- Drainage Requirements: Depending on the amount of drainage required for your site, different fabrics may work better than others. Typically, the higher the strength of the fabric, the smaller the pores will be. Smaller pores means that water will filter through at a slightly slower rate.
- Strength Requirements: The second thing you will want to consider is the amount of strength you will need. This can include how much weight the geotextile will need to hold as well as how much strength is required for the installation of the geotextile.
Learn more about all our woven and nonwoven geotextile fabric application options.