Non Woven Fabric Geotextiles
Non Woven Geotextile Variety
Non woven fabric, also know as non woven geotextiles, is a filtration and erosion control product designed for road underlayment, rip rap installationment and soil reinforcement applications. Made from a needle-punched polypropylene material, these geotextiles are resistant to tears, soil chemicals, puncture, and UV light exposure. This helps to prevent mildew, rot, or freeze-thaw while the nonwoven geotextile is in use.
Non woven geotextiles are designed to provide high tensile reinforcement, filtration, and separation for applications such as roads, roofs, railroads, ponds, dams, trenches, and even landfills.
Looking for woven geotextiles?
Non Woven Geotextile Characteristics:
- U.V. Stabilized with Carbon Black
- Random Network Form for Dimensional Stability
- Stable Within a pH Range of 2-13
- Needle Punched
- Thermally or Chemically Bonded
Non Woven Geotextile Applications:
- Subsurface Drainage and Filtration
- Asphalt Overlays
- Stabilization and Separation
- Railroads Construction
- Pond Underlayments
- Soil Erosion Protection
Become an Erosion Control "Expert"
Don't let your knowledge erode! Soak up the ins and out of erosion control and the geotextile products used.
Learn about the Types of Erosion:
- Beach Erosion
- Coastal Erosion
- Soil Erosion
- Water Erosion
- Wind Erosion
- River Bank Erosion
- Weathering and Erosion
Learn About the Causes and Solutions:
- Causes of Soil Erosion
- Ways to Prevent Soil Erosion
- River Bank Protection
- Erosion Control Netting
- Erosion Control Woven Geotextile
- Erosion Control Non Woven Materials
Master the Specifics of Geotextiles:
- Geotextile Fabric Overview
- Geotextile Material Selection
- Geotextile Application
- Geotextile Types
- Geotextile Functions
- Geotextile Testing
- Geotextile Installation
- Geotextile Certification
- Geotextile DOT Information
- Geotextile AASHTO Information
- Geotextile Fabric for Dirt Roads
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.