Marine Mooring Anchors
Marine Mooring Anchors for securing silt barriers and oil containment boom, boats, floating docks,
navigational aids and marker light buoys. They are offered as complete kits fully assembled
ready for easy deployment or without assemblies (rode and buoys)or as single stand along anchors.
These standard anchoring kits will make installing any floating marine barrier a breeze. The galvanized fluke-style securely sets-in to the river bottom and safely holds your equipment in place even in the toughest of conditions.
- Fluke Anchors
- Mushroom Style Anchor
- Navy Style Anchor
- Pyramid Style Anchors
Visit USCG to read more about marine anchoring regulations. These may vary by state and is recommended you contact local sate authorities. See full accessories page, and Learn more with ourMarine Accessories Product Flyer (PDF).
Typical Anchors Kit
Each Marine Anchors kit comprises of the following;
- Fluke type galvanized steel anchor with safety wired galvanized shackle.
- 8ft / 2.43m x 3/8" (10 mm) galvanized steel chain lower rode.
- 60ft / 18 m x 5/8" (16 mm) polypropylene rope upper rode with thimbles.
- Buoy – either 12" / 30.5 cm diameter hard-shell or optionally 15" / 38 cm inflatable
- 6ft / 1.82 m x 5/8" / 16 mm polypropylene painter rope with thimble and Galv. shackle.
NOTE: Longer lengths of upper rode (5/8" Poly Rope ) available at additional cost. Shipping information: Pallet with approx 7 sets 48" x 36" x 24" / 1.2 x 0.9 x 0.61m