Gravel Bag for Stormwater Management
Protect Storm Drains with Gravel Bags
The Gravel Bag is one of the most common ways to protect inlets, curbs and site drains. Designed to block and filter sediment, these bags help protect drains from displaced sediment around your site. Bags are offered in a standard orange or green color and sold as individual bags or one continuous roll. See more Stormwater Filtration Drain Guards.Gravel Bag Benefits
- Effectively Used for Drain Protection
- Can be Driven Over
- Can be Filled on Site to Required Levels
- Designed for Long-Term use and Outdoor Exposure
- Prevents Failures Due to Broken Sewing Seams
- High Level of UV Resistance
- Made from High Density Woven Polyethylene
- Model Options: Rolls or Individual Bags
- Designed as Thick and Thin Bags
Gravel Bag Specifications
Individual models are a great option for any construction site. Bags are sold by the box and may be filled with as little or as much gravel as is necessary for your site.
|19" x 28"
(483 mm x 711 mm)
|Orange||250 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
|11" x 48"
(280 mm x 1,220 mm)
|Green||250 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
|11" x 96"
(280 mm x 2,439 mm)
|Green||125 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
Roll models are perfect for inlets and curb side street drains.
|19" x 250 yards
(483 mm x 228.5 m)
|Orange||1 continuous roll||75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|11" x 250 yard roll, 2 rolls, 500 yards total||Green||2 continuous rolls||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
How Does This Product Keep You in Compliance?
- Helps Protect Drains
- Frequently Used for Erosion Control
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999), and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution