Geotextile Tubes for Power Plants
Fly Ash & Geotube Sludge Dewatering Solutions
Whether you're looking for geotextile tubes to dewater sludge, fly ash/CCR (coal combustion residuals), dredged settling pond materials, or other projects, we have the right solution for your power plant's dewatering needs. GEI Works has been providing quality custom dewatering solutions for a wide variety of uses and industries for over a decade. We take pride in our geotextile tubes, and stand behind them.
What makes the difference?
- Our attention to detail. We know the dewatering process inside and out. We know that each job has its own character, and will help you select the best options for your filtration project's success.
- We can easily and affordably accommodate special orders and custom geotube sizes. We'll work with you to customize the solution to whatever unique specifications are needed for your jobsite.
- Over the past decade, we've honed our quality control processes to deliver dewatering geotextile tubes that consistently provide outstanding performance and longevity in the field.
This all adds up to a reliable dewatering solution for a geotube cost that accommodates your project's budget. Call us today for your free estimate!
Geotubes for Sludge Dewatering, Specifications & Details
Due to their high strength and large capacity, geotextile tubes are used extensively in power plant dewatering operations for processing CCRs (Coal Combustion Residuals) and ash ponds. However, they're also effective in dewatering other materials such as dredged sediment from clearing intake or outtake locations. Our geotubes for sludge dewatering are made from quality components and heavy-duty woven geotextile filter fabric tailored specifically to fit your project's needs. Count on Geotextile Tubes by GEI Works for dewatering solutions that work.
Other Practical Products for Power Plant Use
Geotextile Breakwater Tubes for Shoreline Protection or Cooling Lagoons
Geotextile tubes can also be constructed for use as a geotube breakwater system. Placed and stacked strategically, filled geo tubes form effective breakwater walls that disrupt the incoming wave force, protecting the inlet or property behind the wall. They also can be used to create protected areas that can serve as cooling lagoons.
Debris Boom to Protect Intake Locations
Orion Debris Boom by GEI Works can be used to protect power plant water intake locations from floating debris. If not captured before entering the intake system, floating debris can block the water flow and damage machinery.
- Orion Debris Boom is a proven solution that works in blocking floating debris from intake locations.
- Debris Boom is also an effective tool in preventing debris damage for hydroelectric dams and power plants.
Spill Containment for Safety Compliance
Stay in compliance with GEI Works' wide selection of secondary containment options, including portable spill kits, spill berms, spill pallets, cabinets, drain blockers, and more.
Temporary Liquid Storage and Decontamination Tanks
We manufacture many styles of tanks for temporary and long term liquid storage in the USA. For a rapid-deployment emergency tank for temporary liquid storage or for use as a decontamination tank, consider the USA-made Centaur Frame Tank by GEI Works.
Oil Spill Containment Valve
A requirement for power plant facilities that use oil as a fuel. This oil stop safety valve will fit to existing tanks or sumps, and automatically seals the discharge pipe before oil can escape. This system relies entirely on the specific gravities of oil and water, so the valve works even during a power outage.