Fuel Bladder Tank
Bulk Fuel Storage Tanks
Question: Hello. We are interested in your fuel bladder tank. We are looking for bulk diesel storage container and are interested in the collapsible tank options. we need to store about 15,000 liters. What are our options?
Answer: For the stationary storage of fuel, the Flexible Fuel Tank is a great choice. These collapsible storage tanks are made from durable fabrics and have been designed to hold as much as 210,000 gallons of fuel in only one tank. These flexible storage units can be equipped with the necessary fittings to hook up to fuel sources and storage areas on your site.
If you have questions about any of our products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
The flexible fuel tank is typically made from rugged products that work to effectively contain fuel on your site. Some
of the standard features typically found on this unit include:
- Fabric Options:
- Polymer Alloy Coated Fabric
- Standard fittings available: 3/4" to 2"
- Other fitting options: 4" through 6"
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Aluminum with camlock or threaded fittings to accommodate fuel hoses.
- More Available Fittings: Ball Valves, Pressure Relief Vent with flame arrestors
- Optional Fittings:
- Ports (for cleaning and inspection)
- Emergency Plugs
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Repair Kits
- Operational Spare Parts
Capacities for these collapsible fuel tanks can be as small as 500 liters (130 gallons) to as large as 1,000,000 liters (265,000 gallons).
For the size tank you requested (15,000 liters or approximately 4000 gallons) a standard collapsible tank size would be approximately 18 ft. in length, 12 ft. in width, and 2.5 ft. in height. If you require specific site requirements, certain dimensions or if you would like to use several smaller tanks to reach your desired capacity, please feel free to contact us and discuss your requirements.
When compared to a rigid fuel storage tank, these collapsible units can offer several advantages including the following:
- Lowered Shipping Costs: The flexible fuel bladder tank ships empty to locations, meaning it can be folded or rolled up. This greatly decreases the amount of storage necessary for shipping and offers large savings in logistics and transportation costs.
- UV Resistance and Low Profile: All collapsible tanks are made with a high UV resistance for storage in outdoor locations. Additionally, many tanks are made with a low profile for increased flexibility in storage locations.
- Wide Range of Uses: This fuel bladder has been used for several different applications including:
- FEMA Relief Efforts
- Construction Sites
- Rural Areas
- Remote Locations
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.