Frac Tanks For Sale - Product Variety
Flexible Fracking Tanks - Flexible Tanks for Frac Jobs
GEI Works offers steel and collapsible frac tanks for industrial pumping, commercial and oilfield fraccing operations. Tanks are designed to offer you a wide variety of options for frac or mineral water storage. Steel tanks are available in either 500 or 600 bbl storage capacities, while the flexible units can store up to 210,000 gallons in one tank.
The steel frac storage tank is an industry standard for oil field and mineral mining operations. These steel tanks typically features stairs on either the front or side of the unit and come with smooth interior walls for faster cleanout. All steel fracking tanks come in a capacity of either 500 or 600 bbl and can be transported easily to your locations.
Steel Tank Features:
- 500 or 600 bbl Capacity
- Front or Side Stair Access
- Smooth Wall Interior
- Epoxy Coating
- V Bottom
- Front and Side Manways
- Butterfly Valves & Blaylock Pressure Relief Valves
Steel Tank Benefits:
- Industry Standard for reliable frac liquid storage
- Durable Walls for protected storage on site
- Several Valves & Manways for complete access to materials
- Smooth Walls for fast cleanout
Learn more about Flexible Fracking Tanks
An alternative to the standard steel model is the flexible tank for fracking storage. These tanks are designed with capacities up to 210,000 gallons and lie flat when empty. This has allowed several tanks to be shipped to the same location in a joint container, helping to reduce transportation costs.
Flexible Fracking Tank Sizes:
- 5,000 gallons (20,000 liter) to 210,000 gallons (800,000 liters)
- Portable Fraccing Tanks are designed to suit the project lease to minimize footprint and maximize the available capacity.
Flexible Fracking Tanks Benefits:
- High Savings on trucking costs
- 50% better heat retention than steel
- No support matting required
- Easily deploys with mobile deployment unit
- Can be easily loaded into a work truck or towed
- Operate efficiently in -58 degrees Fahrenheit to +180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fracking Tanks Overview