Above Ground Fiberglass Basins
Made for Water and Chemicals
These Fiberglass Water Storage Tanks are aboveground holding basins that can be constructed to fit your specific application. In order to accommodate the type of liquid you need to store, the correct resin will be built into your fiberglass basin to provide you with type of containment you need.
Moving these fiberglass basins from different locations, such as construction sites, is easy as these water tanks are incredibly light in weight. Its flat top allows contents, such as drinking water or other types of liquids, to easily be poured into the interior. To guarantee the liquids
are protected once stored, fiberglass water storage tanks also come with a cover that can be bolted to the top of the tank. Ask about available financing options!
- Made from Long-Lasting Fiberglass
- Lid Tightly Fastens to the Basin through Bolts
- Light in Weight
- Resins can be made to Fit your Exact Applications
- Flat Top Basin Structure
- Fiberglass Material Will not Blister or Break Open
- Easy to Load Onto Trucks
- High Resistance to Corrosion, Cold Temperatures, and Rust
- Easy to Pour in or Take out Liquids
- Can be Designed to Store Gray Water, Drinking Water, Chemicals, and even Septic Materials
Fiberglass material is extremely flexible and easy to customize. If you need a fiberglass basin, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
All Tanks include an Inlet, Outlet, Overflow/Drain, Vent, and a 20" Manway
|Fiberglass Water Storage Tanks Fittings|
|Standard Fittings are 0-2" Galvanized and made from 0-4" PVC|
|Flanged Fittings, ABS, or Other Fittings are Considered Specialty and are Extra|
|Lift Stations can be Fitted to Spec or Provided 'Solid'
to be Fitted with Bulkheads On-Site