EPA Effluent Guidelines
EPA Construction and Development - Final Effluent Guidelines
EPA Effluent Guidelines, Clean Water Act, and other Stormwater Regulations are often a top priority for sites looking to stay in compliance. The goal of all of these guidelines to keep water clean and prevent further spreading or contamination during a construction, dredging or marine project. (See links at the bottom of this page).
Products to Keep you in Compliance
To help keep sites in compliance with various regulations, Granite Environmental offers several different products that can help reduce silt settling times, contain debris, and prevent contaminated products from entering a storm drain. Please check out the list below on some products that may be able to help:
- Turbidity Barriers/Curtains: Turbidity barriers are a favorite for silt and turbidity control in almost any location. These barriers can be placed in calm water, moving water, and more to control the flow of materials.
- Dewatering Bags: The dewatering bag is used on construction sites, dredging locations, and lagoons where the dewatering of sludge, silt or sediment is a must. Bags work to keep sediment and sludge contained, allowing only clear water to flow out.
- Floating Booms: We also offer a variety of booms to help control silt, oil, turbidity, logs, debris and more. Booms can be chosen based on the material you are trying to contain and water conditions where they will be placed.
- BMPS: To help with smaller jobs, such as drain protection, BMPs are available in a wide range of styles. Drain protectors include inlet guards, catch basin inserts, and more to help keep you within EPA effluent guidelines and storm water pollution prevention guides.
To view these regulations and Learn more about water pollution prevention, please check out the links below:
- Environmental Protection Agency USA Effluent Guidelines
- Clean Water Act
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.