Drain Stopper | Polyurethane Drain Plug
Quickly Plugs Drains in Emergency Situations
The polyurethane drain stopper is a quick and economical way to temporarily block drains from spills or stormwater runoff. Built from a non-absorbing polyurethane material, these plugs provide a quickresponse to on site spills. After use, plugs can be washed off, cleaned, and reused as needed.
All drain plugs are available in diameters of 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", or 12" and feature tapered edges to securely fit into a drain. For ease of use, all plugs will additionally feature the use of a removable eye bolt to provide fast and easy installation.
|950-2113||2" dia. (51 mm dia.) conical plug||2 lbs. (1 kg)|
|950-2114||3" dia. (77 mm dia.) conical plug||2 lbs. (1 kg)|
|950-2115||4" dia. (102 mm dia.) conical plug||3 lbs. (1.5 kg)|
|950-2117||6" dia. (153 mm dia.) conical plug||6 lbs. (3 kg)|
|950-2118||8" dia. (204 mm dia.) conical plug||13 lbs. (6 kg)|
|950-2119||10" dia. (254 mm dia.) conical plug||16 lbs. (7.5 kg)|
|950-2121||12" dia. (305 mm dia.) conical plug||25 lbs. (11 kg)|
|950-2116||3 Plug Kit (2", 3" and 4" drain plugs)||-|
Drain Plug Features:
- Fabric: Non-Absorbing Polyurethane
- Tapered/Wedge Design
- Sizing anywhere from 2" to 12"
- View the Drain Stopper in our Webstore
Drain Plug Benefits:
- High Resistance to Oil and Aggressive Chemicals
- Cleans with Soap and Water
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Includes Removable Eye Bolt for Easy Installation
Give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
Drain Stopper Chemical Compatibility:
Drain plugs are compatible with the following materials:
Drain Plug Installation and Use
Drain Plugs are designed in a wedge style that allows them to fit snugly and securely into drains. Standard installation and use includes the following:
- Use the Eye Bolt to Assist in the Placement of Plugs into Drains
- Insert the Plug and Remove the Eye Bolt (Removal of the eye bolt helps to prevent tipping during use)
- Wash the Drain Plug with Water Before Reuse
- Available Products to Wash Plugs: Abrasive Detergent, Petroleum Solvent Cleaner
*Note: If the drain stopper will be in contact with hazardous chemicals, please to sure to follow state/local regulations for proper decontamination and disposal.
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Blocks Drains to Prevent Oil, Grease and Polluted Water from Entering
- Can be Used as a SWPPP Solution
- Functions as a Stormwater BMP