Easily Filter Water from a Downspout
The downspout filter is one of the easiest ways to filter runoff from rooves, houses and buildings. Designed to attach directly to the bottom of a downspout, these filters work to remove harmful pollutants before water ever hits the ground. All models are designed with a hard exterior and a replaceable interior filter cloth.
- Hydrocarbon Model: Removes Hydrocarbons, Oil, and Grease
- Heavy Metal Model: Removes Lead, Copper, and Zinc
Downspout Filter Guard Technical Specifications
|Downspout Guard||32 lbs.
|Standard Refill for
|Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Standard||47 lbs.
|Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Large||69 lbs.
|Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Standard
(Set of 4)
|Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Large
(Set of 4)
Total Absorption Capacity for Gutter Downspout Filter:
8 Gallons (31 Liters) of Hydrocarbons
Downspout Filter Features
- Bottom Container: Polyethylene
- Interior Filter: X-Tex Material
- Refills Available for Both Hydrocarbon
and Heavy Metal Models
Downspout Filter Benefits
- Fits Gutters and Downspouts
- Filters Out Unwanted Materials
- Helps Keep Storm Water Runoff Clean
- Bottom Unit will not Rust or Corrode
How Does This Product Keep You in Compliance?
- Filters Out Oil, Hydrocarbons, Grease, Lead, Copper, Zinc, and More to Keep Water Runoff Clean
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999), and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP