Curb Guard Insert
Inlet Drain Inserts
Curb guards are an economical inlet protection device designed to filter out sediment, oil and other pollutants as they flow into your drain. Constructed from an X-tex filter fabric, these curb guard inserts are naturally equipped to remove both sediment and hydrocarbons from water sources. This design provides a complete fabric and system for all of your stormwater runoff pollutants.
Installation of this curb guard is fast and easy. Simply place two heavy-duty tension rods into the material and the secure the guard to the drain. When compared to other drain protection products, these curb guard inserts are designed to stay out of the way so street traffic can flow smoothly through the area.
- Stays Secure by Two Heavy-Duty Tension Rods
- Replaceable Filtering Material
- X-Tex Material- Absorbs Oil and Filters out Sediment
- Fits Securely into Curb Inlets
- Stays Securely in Place Even During Water Flow
- Lines the Opening of the Drain for Easy Filtration
- Remains out of the Way from Traffic
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Blocks Sediment, Oil, and more from Entering Curb Inlets
- Helps Prevent Storm Water Pollution
- Helps Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you're looking for an inlet filter that can be quickly installed by one person, is nearly invisible to traffic, and is street sweeper friendly, we recomend the Taurus Curb Inlet Guard (pictured left)or these other Stormdrain Covers.
If you have questions please don't hesitate to call us at�+1-772-646-0597�or�request a price quote.�