Curb Guard Inserts
Curb Inlet Protection and Filtration
The curb guard is an economical inlet protection device designed to filter out sediment, oil, and other pollutants as they flow into your drain. Constructed from an X-tex filter fabric, the curb guard inserts are naturally equipped to remove both sediment and hydrocarbons from water sources.
The curb guard's design provides a complete fabric system for all of your stormwater runoff pollutants. Its low-profile design helps it remain out of the way from traffic and pedestrians.
Curb Drain Guard Installation
Installation of the curb guard is fast and easy. Simply place two heavy-duty tension rods into the material, and secure the curb guard to the drain. When compared to other curb inlet protection products, these curb guard inserts are designed to stay out of the way, so street traffic can flow smoothly through the area.
Curb Guard Features
- Stays Secure by Two Heavy-Duty Tension Rods
- Replaceable Filtering Material
- X-Tex Material Absorbs Oil and Filters Out Sediment
Curb Guard Benefits
- Fits Securely into Curb Inlets
- Stays in Place During Water Flow
- Lines Drain Opening for Easy Filtration
- Does Not Inhibit Traffic
How Does the Curb Drain Guard Keep You in Compliance?
- Blocks Sediment, Oil, and Other Pollutants from Entering Curb Inlets
- Helps Prevent Storm Water Pollution
- Helps Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999), and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you're looking for a curb inlet filter that can be quickly installed by one person, stays out-of-the-way from traffic, and is street sweeper friendly, we recommend the Taurus Curb Drain Guard (pictured right) or our other Stormdrain Covers.
For more information, see all the Construction BMPs available from GEI Works.
|Storm Drain Covers||Drain Gutter Guard||Curb Guard||Drain Lifter|