Curb Guard Inserts
Curb Inlet Protection and Filtration
The curb guard is an economical inlet protection device designed to filter out sediment, oil, and other pollutants as they flow into your drain. Constructed from an X-tex filter fabric, the curb guard inserts are naturally equipped to remove both sediment and hydrocarbons from water sources. The design provides a complete fabric system for all of your stormwater runoff pollutants.
Installation of the curb guard is fast and easy. Simply place two heavy-duty tension rods into the material and the secure the guard to the drain. When compared to other curb inlet protection products, these curb guard inserts are designed to stay out of the way, so street traffic can flow smoothly through the area.
Curb Guard Features
- Stays Secure by Two Heavy-Duty Tension Rods
- Replaceable Filtering Material
- X-Tex Material- Absorbs Oil and Filters out Sediment
Curb Guard Benefits
- Fits Securely into Curb Inlets
- Stays Securely in Place Even During Water Flow
- Lines the Opening of the Drain for Easy Filtration
- Remains out of the Way from Traffic
How Does the Curb Drain Guard Keep You in Compliance?
- Blocks Sediment, Oil, and Other Pollutants from Entering Curb Inlets
- Helps Prevent Storm Water Pollution
- Helps Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999), and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you're looking for an curb inlet filter that can be quickly installed by one person, is nearly invisible to traffic, and is street sweeper friendly, we recommend the Taurus Curb Drain Guard (pictured right) or our other Stormdrain Covers.
See all the Construction BMPs available from GEI Works.
|Storm Drain Covers||Drain Gutter Guard||Curb Guard||Drain Lifter|