Curb Drain Silt Guard
Curb Drain Guard | Modular Inlet Drain Protection
The Curb Drain Silt Guard is modular inlet protector designed to prevent debris, trash and other large particles from entering a curb drain. Constructed from woven polypropylene materials, these guards are able to withstand exposure to debris, as well as UV rays, water and other outdoor elements.
- Connects to Form Any Length
- Easy to Install
- Secures Tightly to Prevent Water from Flowing Through
- Perfect for Areas with High Flows
- Helps Prevent Against Flooding and Pooling
- Prevents Unwanted Debris from Entering the Drain
|Ultra-Curb Guard Plus®|
|950-9248||4" dia. x 36" L (102 mm x 915 mm)|
|950-9251||4" dia. x 48" L (102 mm x 1,220 mm)|
Construction of the inlet guard features a combination of wedges and drain protectors. Wedges should fit at the end of each drain protector. Multiple drain protectors can be inserted into on wedge for extended lengths.
- Material: Woven Polypropylene
- Modular Design
- Wedge Foam to Connect Multiple Guards
Taurus Curb Inlet Guard: Long Term Cost Savings
The Taurus Curb Inlet Filter provides significant cost savings due to it's incredible field life. This stormwater BMP fits directly into the mouth of storm drains. It is not only street sweeper friendly and invisible, but also takes just seconds to install. Regular maintenance can keep this inlet guard functioning for much longer than comparable products.
How Does A Curb Drain Silt Guard Keep You In Compliance?
- Blocks Sediments in Stormwater Runoff
- Prevents Pollution to Stormwater in the Curb Inlet
- Helps Sites Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you have questions please don't hesitate to call us at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Curb Gutter Guard Options
Options for the curb drain silt guard have included several different styles and fabrics to accommodate your site and/or filtration requirements.
Looking for Filtration Option? We also offer several filtration drain guards that can fit precisely in the drain system. This will cover the entire drain to help filter our debris and/or oil in your location.
For more information, check out Curb Gutter Guards.