Curb Drain Accessories
Grate Hooks and Drain Retainers
Curb Drain Accessories add ease and efficiency to your drain guard installation process. Since many drain guards are designed for placement directly inside of a drain, grate hooks, lift hooks, and drain retainers are often some of the most frequently used products for installing and securing drains.
A favorite for drain guard installation is the firm and reliable grate lift hook. Available in a standard size of twenty-six inches (26"), these hooks work to easily lift grates for fast and reliable installation.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Length: 26 inches
- Eases the Process of Grate Lifting
- Helps Protects Hands and Back During Heavy Lifting
- Ideal for Use with Stormwater BMPs
- Easy to Transport from Site to Site or Location to Location
If you have questions about any of our products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597.
|Curb Drain Ultra-Grate Hook®|
|950-9235||4 lbs. (2 kg)||26"L x 5"W (handle) x 3/4" Thick|
Drain Guard Retainers
Grate seal retainers are designed to keep UltraTech drain guard models secure and in place throughout the duration of their use. These drain guard retainers can be used when the grating is in place or even when it has been removed.
All telescoping drain retainers consist of heavy-duty coated steel and come in two different sizes. Both retainers can then be adjusted to fit the size of your particular drain.
- Heavy Duty Coated Steel
- Installs Before or After Grating
- Adjusts to Any Size
- Helps Reduce Faulty Installation
- Secures Guards into Placements
- Fits all Drains
- Great for Use with UltraTech Drain Guards including the Standard Model, Recycled Model, Reusable Model, and the Ultimate Model
How Do Curb Drain Accessories Help Keep Sites in Compliance?
- Secures the Drain Guard in Place to Lessen Chance of Malfunction
- When used with the Drain Guard it Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- Stormwater BMP
|Ulta-Drain Guard Retainer®|
|Set of two.
For catch basins from 22"-36" (559 mm x 915 mm)
|Set of two.
For catch basins from 36"-62" (915 mm x 1,575 mm)
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Easily Lifts Drain Grates to Insert Stormwater BMP
- Makes Stormwater Management Easy
- Lifts Grate so you can Insert Stormwater BMPs such as:
In addition to the grate hook, we also offer several other accessories to help with the removal of grates and storage of the drain system. These include:
- Drain Markers
- Grate Lifter
- Universal Sampler
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed:
|Under Grate Filter
||Storm Drain Covers
||Curb Inlet Guard
||Storm Drain Marker