Absorbent Construction Tarp
Containment Under Vehicles and Machinery
The absorbent construction tarp is the perfect solution to containment of oil, leaks, and liquids under vehicles. Made from a combination of high strength and oil absorbing materials, the oil spill mat works to effectively protect and contain contaminants on your site.
The absorbent tarp is manufactured in a three layer system that protects the mat while also absorbing oil. The first layer consists of a geotextile and allows oils to pass through. The oils are then caught by the second layer, which filters the oil out and allows only clean stormwater to pass through. The third layer is leak-proof material as an additional protection and containment layer for catching leaks and spills. The oil spill mat contains leaks and reduce falls due to facility spills.
Absorbent Tarp Specifications
|5' x 5'
(1,524 mm x 1,524 mm)
|Up to 3 Gallons
|10' x 10'
(3,048 mm x 3,048 mm)
|Up to 12 Gallons
Construction Tarp Features
- Three Layer System:
- Top Layer: Geotextile Fabric
- Middle Layer: Polypropylene Absorbent Core
- Bottom Layer: Impermeable Bottom Fabric
Construction Tarp Benefits
- Three Layers of Defense Against Spilled Liquids
- Fits Neatly Under Trucks
- Withstands Continuous Outdoor Use
- Easy to Access and Place
- Fast Set Up Under Spills
- High Strength Materials
How Does the Absorbent Tarp Keep You in Compliance?
- Catches Leaks from Equipment
- Filters Oil from Stormwater for Less Chance of Pollution
- Helps Sites Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
If you have questions about the construction tarp, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597.