Combustion Control System
Oxygen Based Combustion Air Control SystemLooking to save on fuel costs? Our Combustion Control System increases incinerator efficiency and reduces energy use. This system is specifically designed for controlled air incinerators. It monitors oxygen levels at the secondary chamber outlet and can control the secondary (throat) air as needed.
- Reduced Fuel Consumption: Guaranteed Minimum 10% Reduced Fuel Usage
- Environmental Security: Automatically Increases the Max Available Volume of Secondary Air if Combustion Upsets Occur
- Flexibility: Works on Virtually any Existing or New System(s)
- Maximum Control: Can Monitor and Control up to Four (4) Combustion Systems
- Cost Effective Return on Investment: Will provide over 25% ROI Guaranteed. (If your current system is using more than $1,500 per month in gas.)
- 12" x 14" Analyzer w/ Touch Screen
- High Temperature Probe/Head(s)
- Mounting Flanges
- Valve Actuators(s)
- Up to 50' Umbilical Cable
Call +1-772-646-0597 to discuss your air control system requirements and our GEI Works product specialists will be happy to support you.