Bladder Tanks, Onion Tanks, and Frame Tanks
Collapsible Tanks are flexible storage options specifically designed to store drinking water, non-potable water, fuel, and more in any location. Built with fabric specific to your storage use, GEI Works collapsible tanks are easy to install, and fold easily for storage and shipping. All collapsible tanks are manufactured in the USA.
Collapsible water tanks are used for a variety of different applications including storage of drinking water, rainwater, gray water and even for temporary septic storage. Whether you are looking for short-term liquid storage or for a tank that can provide you with service for years, this tank can meet your needs!
Collapsible Tank Fabrics
- Polymer Alloy Coated Fabric
- E PVC Coated Fabric
- NSF 61 and FDA Compliant Materials for Drinking Water
Contact Times for Fabrics:
1 year to 7+ years *** (Contact times are not an indication of functionality, but rather a point where the fabric may start to change based on weathering or chemical process and has no bearing on longevity of a tank)
Collapsible Tank Fittings
- Standard: (2) 2" Bulkhead Fittings with Nipples and Caps
- 4" thru 6" Available Upon Request
- Fitting Material Options:
- Stainless Steel
- Polypropylene with Camlock
- Ball Valves
- Pressure Relief Vents and Caps
Optional Fittings & Accessories:
- Ports for Periodic Cleaning and Inspections
- Emergency Plugs
- Repair Kits
- Operational Spare Parts
- Pressure Relief Valves.
Collapsible Tank Packaging
Packaging of Collapsible Tanks
Packaging of is very important on the intended use and mobility requirements. We offer a
variety of solutions based on your application such as:
- Carry Bags
- Wooden Treated Crates
- or as specified (additional costs may apply for packaging).