Ultra-Post Protectors for Outdoor Safety
Bollard protectors are made from a heavy-duty, lightweight polyethylene material resistant to rust and corrosion. This maintenance-free material is the perfect choice for post protection, as its durability keeps it in good condition and minimizes damage. For added protection from the sun, the Ultra-Post Protectors are also constructed with a resin UV inhibitor that can hold up to sunlight exposure for several years.
All Ultra-Post Protectors are available in several sizes to accommodate multiple posts and locations. Post sizes include 4", 6", 7", and 8" diameters. Bollard protectors are yellow in color for decorative appeal and visibility, although custom colors (perhaps to match branding or landscaping) are available with a minimum order.
Do you need other facility safety and protection items? View more on the Facility Protection page.
Bollard Protectors Technical Specifications
|Height||Outside Diameter||Inside Diameter||Thickness||Weight|
|52 in. (1,231 mm)||5 1/4 in. (133 mm)||4 15/16 in. (125 mm)||1/8 in. (3.18 mm)||11 lbs (5 kg)|
|52 in. (1,231 mm)||7 11/16 in. (195 mm)||7 3/8 in. (187 mm)||1/8 in. (3.18 mm)||12 lbs (5.4 kg)|
|52 in. (1,231 mm)||8 3/8 in. (213 mm)||7 7/8 in. (200 mm)||1/4 in. (6.35 mm)||14 lbs (6.4 kg)|
|52 in. (1,231 mm)||9 3/8 in. (238 mm)||8 7/8 in. (225 mm)||1/4 in. (6.35 mm)||16 lbs (7.3 kg)|
Sizing Your Ultra-Post Protectors
- Using a flat, flexible tape measure, determine the exact post circumference.
- With that measurement, determine the diameter of the bumper post sleeve you'll need. (Diameter = Circumference/π [3.14])
- Find the closest match to your post in the chart above.
Installing Your Bollard Protectors
- Apply the provided 2 pieces of neoprene tape around the circumference of the post 3" down from the top of the post and 3" up from the bottom of the post.
- Slide the sleeve over the bollard. There should be a squeaking noise as a vacuum seal is created.
- The bumper post sleeve should fit tight with no gaps.
Looking for containment equipment? See everything GEI Works offers on our Secondary Spill Containment Products page.