Absorbent Booms for Oil Spill Cleanup
Absorbent Booms: Stay Prepared for Land or Water Spills
The Kraken Absorbent Boom is a staple for any site looking to quickly surround and contain a spill. Designed to work on both land and water based spills, spill booms are set up as an absorbing perimeter around aspill while cleanup is underway. Easy to store, deploy and use, these sorbent booms are a great way to stay prepared for spills.
Kraken boom absorbents are constructed from high absorbency inner fibers and a robust outer net. Each ten foot (10') boom features end rings for connection of one boom to the next. Contain spills on any site, dock, lake or marina with these absorbent spill booms. View our absorbent boom infographic for further information on available absorbent boom types and sizes.
Learn more about oil absorbent boom capacities.
Oil Only Spill Booms
Target: Hydrocarbons, Oil, Petroleum and other Oil Based Liquids Design: Netted Oil Only Boom with Snaps, Rings and Rope
Visit our ASTM page for more information regarding thickness and tensile strength.
General Maintenance Sorbent Booms
Target: Oil, Coolants, Solvents, Anti-Freeze, Water Design: Netted Cellulose Boom with Rope, Snaps, and Rings
Universal Spill Booms
Target: Acids, Corrosives, Water, Caustics and Oil Based Liquids Design: Netted Polypropylene Universal Boom
Target: Hydrocarbons, Oil, Petroleum and other Oil Based Liquids
Design: Netted Oil Only Boom with Looped Rope End
*Ask about custom sized boom absorbents for oil spill cleanup
Absorbent Boom Advantages
- Works on Both Land and Water Spills
- Equipped for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Absorbs and Traps Saturated Oil
- Floats Along the Water Surface
- Multiple Diameters and Lengths Available
- Oil or Universal Absorbing Qualities
Sorbent Boom Applications
- Marinas, Docks, Ports, Harbors
- Beaches, Riverbanks, Coastlines, Shorelines
- Calm Waters, Streams, Canals, Channels
- Lagoons, Lakes, Ponds, Bog, Swamps
- Frac, Steel, Fiberglass, Poly Tank Containment
- Steel, Poly Drum Containment
- Medical, Commercial, Industrial Facilities
Spill Kits and Absorbents
Oil Spill Kits are a great addition to any site looking to meet SPCC regulations and keep a variety of absorbents on site for emergency use. Spill Kits can be as small as a 5 gallon Pail Kit and as large as a 150 gallon Tote Kit. Learn about our 55 Gal. Spill Kit.
- Storage Container
- Disposal Gear
- View Oil Spill Kits