4 Drum Spill Containment Pallet
ENPAC Low-Profile In-Line Poly-Spillpallet 3000
The In-Line 4 Drum Spill Pallet is a space-conserving unit perfect for areas with limited storage space. Aligning drums in a singular line, these spill containment pallets keep your materials safely stored behind equipment, along walls or in other out of the way non-traditional storage space. High strength and extremely durable, this 4 drum spill pallet can store up to 3,000 lbs and is easy to access in the event of a spill. This drum spill pallet can store up to four 55 gallon drums.
4 Drum In Line Spill Pallet
4 Drum Econo In Line Spill Containment Pallet
This secondary containment system is also available with a drain function (5102-YE-D (w/drain). Optional Tarp (5102-TARP) is also available for this product for additional protection.
If you have questions about any of our products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597.
- Holds up to four (4) 55-gallon drums
- Low 12" profile
- Holds up to 3,000 lbs UDL weight
- Secure drum placement on pallet via raised edges on back and sides
- Non-skid, removable polyethylene grates
- 66-gallon sump capacity
- Meets EPA 40 CFR 264, 175
- 100% polyethylene sump design
- Available with or without a Drain
- Slim Profile for Tight Spaces
- High Strength Exterior
- Unique Options for 55 gallon Drum Storage
- Quick and Easy Setup
4 Drum Pallet Set Up
Setup for this 4 drum spill pallet is quick and easy. Please view the video below which shows an in-line pallet being set up to store four 55-gallon drums.
View All Spill Containment Pallets here.