4 Drum Spill Control Pallets
ENPAC Poly-Slim-Line™ 6000
The 4 Drum Spill Pallet 6000 is a low-profile storage option for holding up to four 55 gallon drums. Featuring a pallet height of only twelve inches (12"), these units allow drums to be quickly and easily placed into storage. This speeds up loading times and provides the perfect set up for areas where frequent loading and unloading of drums in a must.
Similar to standard spill pallets, this low-profile model features a 66 gallon sump capacity, robust polyethylene exterior and removable top grating. Whether your facility is big or small, these pallets are an excellent solution to your storage requirements.
4 Drum Slim Line Spill Pallet
4 Drum Eco Slim Line Spill Control Pallet
- Two Removable Grates (Keeps Drums Elevated From Spills)
- 100% Polyethylene Construction (Rust and Corrosion Resistant)
- Stores and Contains Four Steel / Poly
Drums (Up to 55 Gallons Each)
- Available with and without Drainage System
Additional Accessories Available:
- Ramp Extender (5038-BK)
- Tarp (5001-TARP)
- Provides Easy Access on and off of the Unit
- Easy Loading and Unloading off the Pallet
- Quick Access for Dispensing
- Forkliftable Design
- Removable Grating to Clean Bottom Sump
Set Up for Spill Control Pallets
The video below shows an example of how to setup, build, and store four 55 gallon drums on this 4 Drum Spill Pallet 6000. As shown in the video, setup of this pallet is fast, simple and incredibly easy.
The removable grate shown in the video is designed to help you easily clean and remove materials from the sump in the event of a spill.
View All Spill Pallets here.