What Comes in a 55 gallon Spill Kit
Spill Kit Included Products
Question: Interested in your 55 gallon spill kit. Can you please let me know what is included in these spill kits and how to obtain a quote for 3 of them?
Greetings to you in Nigeria! I'm happy to provide you with that information. An oil spill kit from Granite Environmental is comprised of the following contents:
- One (1) 55 Gallon Open Drum Head
- Fifty (50) Heavy Weight Sonic Bonded Pads
- Twelve (12) 3" x 4' White Oil-Only Sorbent Socks
- Six (6) Pillows
- Two (2) Pair Nitrile Gloves
- One (1) Pair Safety Goggles
- Five (5) 30" x 6" x 60" Yellow Disposal Bags & Ties
Our spill kit makes Oil and Hazardous material cleanup quick and easy. Kits are available in several convenient sizes for small truck fueling spills and industrial spills.
Additional Spill Kit Models
In addition to this 55 gallon spill kit model, we also offer several other capacities for the kits including the following:
- 20 gallons
- 30 gallons
- 95 gallons
View All Oil Spill Cleanup Kits.
While each of these spill cleanup kits comes with a designated amount of each materials, please don't hesitate to ask us for alternate combinations! We often work to provide spill kits with a custom array of materials.
Spill Kit Options
Standard options customers work to choose from include:
- Absorbent Pads (for small spills)
- Absorbent Socks (for spills around machinery or docks)
- Absorbent Pillows (for medium-sized spill areas)
- Absorbent Boom (for combined cleanup and containment)
- Bag Ties
Our absorbents are a must have for any first responder and perfect for nearly any situation. Each kit has it's own drum with all the industrial absorbent required for the spill.