Water Tank Trailers For Sale
DOT Approved Water Trailers
Argo Water Tank Trailers provide you with a complete,
fully D.O.T. compliant turn-key water hauling trailer for transportation and performance that you can count on. We manufacture our trailer-mounted water tanks (also called Water Buffalo Trailers, water sprayer trailers) to be rugged, durable, and reliable. Each mobile water tank is made in the USA and delivered ready for operation.
Use an Argo Water Trailer to haul water for dust suppression, small fire suppression, turf watering, tree spraying, landscaping, irrigation, and water transport. Available in 500 and 1,025 gallon units. Watch below how Argo water trailers work!
Argo Water Tank Trailer: Ready For Operation
Flexibility in the field is important. Watch how we've designed the most efficient buffalo trailer for hauling water. We've equipped each buffalo tank water trailer with discharge ports, including:
- Spray Nozzles for Wide Coverage. The galvanized spray bar covers a maximum swath of 25 feet. Common uses of this water sprayer trailer include controlling dust on roads or job sites, compacting roads, and irrigation.
- Fire Hose for Targeted Coverage. All water buffalo trailers include a 25 foot fire hose that couples to the fire hose valve on either side of the trailer.
- Discharge Options. A hose bibb is located on the discharge manifold, for uses like washing equipment and other low volume applications.
Argo Mobile Water Trailer Features - Watch Below!
- Easy to Use Water Fill-Up Options. The Argo water trailer can be filled with anyof these three options: 1) fill the tank manually, 2) draw water through the quick-fill fitting, or 3) draw water through the pump.
- Powered Fill-Up and Pumping. A 4 horsepower Honda engine drives the pump, and can be used for quick fill up of the water buffalo tank, or for powering the discharge of water.
- Convenient Storage Provided. Each Argo Water Tank Trailer comes with a lockable tool box mounted to the deck of the trailer.
Store hoses, tools, or accessories in a convenient location.
- Instructions Permanently Attached. No need for your operators to search for instructions. We've mounted the valve control instructions right on the front deck of the Argo Water Trailer.
- For Additional Information:
Argo Water Tank Trailer Flyer and Drawing
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597
Watch How Easy & Efficiently Argo Mobile Water Trailers Operate
Each Argo Water Buffalo Tank Trailer Includes:
- Tandem axle trailer
- 500 gallon or 1025 gallon poly tank
- DOT approved electric surge brakes
- LED brake lights
- Pump with Honda engine
- Attachable filter for water intake from
ponds or other water sources
- Pressure treated deck
- 25 foot fire hose and nozzle
- Spray bar with brass nozzles
- Low volume water bibb
- Accessories storage box
- Wheel wells with full fenders
See more GEI Works product videos on our YouTube channel
|Request a Quote||
If you have questions about mobile water tank trailers or any of our other products, please give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or contact us and ask about buffalo tanks.
Granite Environmental, Inc. (GEI Works, Inc.) is devoted to providing unrivaled customer service and technical support to our customers. We proudly manufacture many of our products here in the USA ourselves, which also means that we can customize our products to suit your specific project needs. We guarantee our products and will stand behind them. The manufacturers and supply chain we embody are the best in the business. We guarantee that our products are of the highest quality in workmanship and detail.