Stormwater Filtration Media
The Phos Filter
Looking for a effective stormwater filtration media? This Phos Filter from UltraTech has been proven to filter out an amount of phosphorous that is equal to one and half times the weight of the filter. See more storm drain BMPs.
Testing done in South Florida has shown this phos filter to remove over 90% of phosphorous that enters the system. It will remove phosphorous when it is in both its particulate and dissolved form.
This phosphorous removal filter is great for use in ponds, farms, catch basin drains, and urban runoff areas.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.Request a Quote
- Filters out and Retains up to One and Half Times its Weight
- Shown to Remove over 90% of Phosphorous
- Can be Used in a Variety of Different Applications
- Removes Most Phosphorous from Stormwater
- Absorbs a lot of Weight for Long-Lasting Use
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps You to Comply with TMDL Requirements
- Helps Prevent Storm Water Pollution
- Can be Used as a SWPPP Solution
- This is a Stormwater BMP
In addition to this newly made phosphorous filter, we also offer several other stormwater filters including items like the oil and debris blocker and the downspout filter. This filtering variety is designed to help you filter stormwater from pipes, drains, downspouts, containment sumps and even inside your storm drains.