Small Scale Incinerators
Portable Medical Waste Incinerators
& Police Station Drug Incinerators
Small scale incinerators are a viable solution to pollution and contaminant disposal. Our portable incinerators are used widely for medical waste disposal, drug disposal, general site refuse and other types of waste. Available models include the Little Vulcan Barrel Burner for evidence disposal and small scale incinerators for hospitals and medical waste facilities.
Police Station Drug Incinerators
Police Drug Barrel Burner: The Little Vulcan portable drug incinerator is a great choice for law enforcement and can help police departments safely and effectively dispose of materials. These incinerators have effectively been used for confiscated drugs, paraphernalia, drugs received during take back programs and more.
These 55 gallon portable incinerators are specifically designed for use with police stations and law enforcement.
Standard Small Scale Units
Medical Waste Disposal Incinerators: These incinerators (shown left) are used to eliminate medical waste for Small Hospitals and Clinics, Laboratories, Disaster Relief Operations, Animal Cremation, Remote Locations, and more.
Trash Incinerators: The trash incinerator is a large scale unit designed to effectively dispose of unwanted waste. Used as an alternative to open pit burns, these incinerators have been used for construction sites, mining camps, job sites, oil drilling operations, islands trash disposal, truck stops, military installations, and more.
Additional Incinerator Information
EPA Standards of Performance: For New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incinerators.
Types of Waste: Learn the Types of Waste for Combustion and how they are Classified.
Environmental Monitoring Technology: Guarding Data Acquisition System
CFR Title 40 Part 60: Requirements and Exemptions for Small Scale Incinerators
These portable incinerators are designed for use of use and have been used in various locations to help dispose of trash, confiscated materials, medical waste and more.
Resource Conservation and Recovery ActThe Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) was enacted by Congress in 1976 and amended in 1984. The act's primary goal is to protect human health and the environment from the potential hazards of waste pollution disposal. In addition, RCRA calls for conservation of energy and natural resources, reduction in waste generated, and environmentally sound waste management practices.
A close second to recycling, combustion is has proven to be very viable for Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) reduction and has helped reduce the amount of landfill space needed. Large Combustion facilities now burn MSW at a high temperatures, reducing waste volume, generating electricity and providing heat.
We have adopted the same proven system with our small scale incinerators; we can create free heat to warm a building with our Heat Recovery Unit. It's easy to use too.... Simply install Heat Recovery unit outside, where it pulls in fresh, clean air, and passes through the heat exchanger and the powerful air blowers force the air into existing ducting and warm your building!!
Questions Asked by Our Customers:
- Do you have a Trash Incinerator that I can use on my ranch?
- What 55 gallon Drum Incinerator is best for burning used oil filters?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator for use on Drugs?
- Do you have a Small Portable Incinerator for Oil Products?
- Do you have those 55 gallon Portable Drum Incinerators for Trash?
- How do you place drugs inside a Portable Drug Incinerator?
- Can only Law Enforcement use a Drug Disposal Incinerator?
- What is the burn rate for one of your Economical Portable Incinerators? I require something to burn around 200,000 pounds per month.
- I need a Price Quote for Your Incinerator. How economical is this unit for police stations?
- Is there a Portable Incinerator to handle drugs, animals, and trash?
- Do you know the emissions for a hospital waste incinerator? Do I need an Air Permit for Incinerators?
- Is there a Small Incinerator for Animal Waste disposal?
- Do you have Drug Disposal Incinerators for a Police Station?
- I am looking for some kind of a Small to Medium Waste Incinerator for medical waste?
- Need a Incinerator for Use at a Hospital? I am looking for something medium to large size.
- I need an Incinerator to Dispose of Illegal Substances?
- Looking for information on a Small Scale Waste Disposal System.
- Do you have a Small Scale Portable Incinerator for use in a moderately sized town?
- Do you have a Medical Waste Incinerator for a Health Ministry in Haiti?
- Is there a Portable Drug Incinerator for a Nursing Home?
- I am looking for any kind of basic Information on your Small Incinerators?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator for Drug Disposal? What kind of fuel does it require?
- Could you send me information on Small Trash and Drug Incinerators?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator to Destroy Prescription Drugs?
- Looking for the Cost of a Small Incinerator for Drug Disposal?
- I need a Small Drug Incinerator to help in a hospice pharmacy. What are my options?