Small Scale Incinerators
Small Scale Incinerators are a reliable way to dispose of solid waste, pollution, drugs, trash, medical waste and other contaminated materials. Designed as reliable small scale systems, these incinerators have been commonly used for general site refuse, waste disposal and alternatives to open burn pits. Models include the Vulcan 0.3 Dual Chamber Unit and the Law Enforcement Little Vulcan Drug Barrel Burner.
|Small Scale Incinerators||Police Station Little Vulcan|
Questions? Give our team a call at
(+1) 772-646-0597 or toll free at 888-703-9889.
Little Vulcan Police Barrel Burner is a small scale system designed specifically for the disposal of confiscated materials by law enforcement, police stations and other government officials. Constructed from a stainless steel 55 gallon drum, these incinerators have been used to dispose of any of the following illicit materials:
- Confiscated Drugs
- Illicit/Illegal Substances
The Little Vulcan Barrel falls within the EPA exemption under CFR 40 60.2887
CFR Title 40 Part 60: Requirements and Exemptions for Small Scale Incinerators
CFR 40 60.2887
p) Units that combust contraband or prohibited goods. Your incineration unit is excluded if the unit is owned or operated by a government agency such as police, customs, agricultural inspection, or a similar agency to destroy only illegal or prohibited goods such as illegal drugs, or agricultural food products that can not be transported into the country or across State lines to prevent bio - contamination. The exclusion does not apply to items either confiscated or incinerated by private, industrial, or commercial entities.
Small Scale Dual Chamber Units are a great option for locations looking to dispose of small amounts of waste or for locations needing to meet specific emission requirements.
Dual Chamber Small Scale Incinerators work by incinerating materials first in the primary chamber and then oxidizing by-products from that chamber for a second time before emissions enter the atmosphere.
Incinerators for trash disposal are a great alternative to open burn pits. Designed to control emissions and reduce waste, these units are perfect for construction sites, mining camps, job sites, oil drilling operations, islands trash disposal, truck stops, military installations, and more.
Medical Waste Incinerators
Medical Waste Incinerators are a favorite for clincis and small hospitals on islands or remote locations. Incinerators have been successfully used for waste from hospitals, clinics, labs, veterinarian offices and more.
For some police stations, drug and evidence disposal may require a larger scale operation. For these areas, small dual chamber incinerators can help to safely dispose of evidence from multiple counties or for large scale disposal requirements.
Request a QuoteQuestions? Give our Granite Environmental Tech Team a call at: (+1) 772-6464-0597 or toll free at:
Additional Incinerator Information
EPA Standards of Performance: For New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incinerators.
Types of Waste: Learn the Types of Waste for Combustion and how they are Classified.
Environmental Monitoring Technology: Guarding Data Acquisition System
Using Incinerators to Help Safely Dispose of Waste
Resource Conservation and Recovery ActThe Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) was enacted by Congress in 1976 and amended in 1984. The act's primary goal is to protect human health and the environment from the potential hazards of waste pollution disposal. In addition, RCRA calls for conservation of energy and natural resources, reduction in waste generated, and environmentally sound waste management practices.
A close second to recycling, combustion is has proven to be very viable for Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) reduction and has helped reduce the amount of landfill space needed. Large Combustion facilities now burn MSW at a high temperatures, reducing waste volume, generating electricity and providing heat.
We have adopted the same proven system with our small scale incinerators; we can create free heat to warm a building with our Heat Recovery Unit. It's easy to use too.... Simply install Heat Recovery unit outside, where it pulls in fresh, clean air, and passes through the heat exchanger and the powerful air blowers force the air into existing ducting and warm your building!
Questions Asked by Our Customers:
- Do you have a Trash Incinerator that I can use on my ranch?
- What 55 gallon Drum Incinerator is best for burning used oil filters?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator for use on Drugs?
- Do you have a Small Portable Incinerator for Oil Products?
- Do you have those 55 gallon Portable Drum Incinerators for Trash?
- How do you place drugs inside a Portable Drug Incinerator?
- Can only Law Enforcement use a Drug Disposal Incinerator?
- What is the burn rate for one of your Economical Portable Incinerators? I require something to burn around 200,000 pounds per month.
- I need a Price Quote for Your Incinerator. How economical is this unit for police stations?
- Is there a Portable Incinerator to handle drugs, animals, and trash?
- Do you know the emissions for a hospital waste incinerator? Do I need an Air Permit for Incinerators?
- Is there a Small Incinerator for Animal Waste disposal?
- Do you have Drug Disposal Incinerators for a Police Station?
- I am looking for some kind of a Small to Medium Waste Incinerator for medical waste?
- Need a Incinerator for Use at a Hospital? I am looking for something medium to large size.
- I need an Incinerator to Dispose of Illegal Substances?
- Looking for information on a Small Scale Waste Disposal System.
- Do you have a Small Scale Portable Incinerator for use in a moderately sized town?
- Do you have a Medical Waste Incinerator for a Health Ministry in Haiti?
- Is there a Portable Drug Incinerator for a Nursing Home?
- I am looking for any kind of basic Information on your Small Incinerators?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator for Drug Disposal? What kind of fuel does it require?
- Could you send me information on Small Trash and Drug Incinerators?
- Do you have a Portable Incinerator to Destroy Prescription Drugs?
- Looking for the Cost of a Small Incinerator for Drug Disposal?
- I need a Small Drug Incinerator to help in a hospice pharmacy. What are my options?