Roof Leak Diverter
Easily Divert Leaks, Drips and Spills
The Roof Leak Diverter targets and addresses leaks by catching, collecting and diverting water. Made from 22 oz. impermeable PVC, these fabrics collect water and allow it to drip down into collection bins, pails or buckets. This helps keep areas, floors and work stations clean, dry and safe.
Roof Diverters are perfect for homes, businesses, warehouses or industrial facilities where there is the potential of leaks or drips. They have been used during repairs, temporary containment or after storms to prevent damage to your location. All diverters feature grommet points to secure the material to the roof. See more secondary contianment products.
|Roof Leak Diverter Technical Specifications|
|SCTR025025K1||2.5' x 2.5' (0.76 m x 0.76 m)|
|SCTR050050K1||5' x 5' (1.5 m x 1.5 m)|
|SCTR070070K1||7' x 7' (2.1 m x 2.1 m)|
|SCTR100100K1||10' x 10' (3 m x 3 m)|
|SCTR120120K1||12' x 12' (3.66 m x 3.66 m)|
|SCTR150150K1||15' x 15' (4.57 m x 4.57 m)|
- Impermeable Fabric: 22 oz. Reinforced
- Bottom Fitting: Connects to Standard Hoses
- Roof Connection: Every 12" on Center
- Edges: 2" Reinforced Edges
- Sizes: Multiple Options Depending on your Location
- Quickly Addresses Leaks Request a Quote
- Collects and Contains Water
- Keeps Floors Dry, Clean and Safe
- Reinforced Edges for Extra Strength
- Easy Connection to Hoses
- High Strength Fabric
- Easy to Store=
- Quick Installation After a Storm Event or Damage
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
How it Works:
- Fabric is positioned directly underneath leaking areas. Diverters include several grommets for fast connection to the roof.
- As water drips from the leak, it will pool in the center of the diverter.
- Gravity will then allow water to flow out through the connected hose.
- Hoses can be positioned at the other end into buckets or areas where water can be easily collected.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at +1-772-646-0597.