Plastic Water Tanks
In search of a plastic water tank? You've come to the right place! Please feel free to browse through our full variety of plastic tanks for drinking water, gray water, and septic water storage. These plastic units have been made from a durable polyethylene material that offers a high resistance to rust and corrosion for long-term, reliable water storage.
Check out our Plastic Tanks Web Store to find and purchase your plastic tank today!
All plastic tanks are made in the USA.
Plastic tanks are shipped only within the US.
|Read More||Poly Tank Benefits||More Poly Tanks|
Drinking Water Tanks
Waste Water Storage
Plastic water storage tanks are an economical solution for a variety of water storage needs including emergency drinking water storage, septic storage, and even rainwater collection.
Drinking Water Tanks: Many customers choose plastic tanks as a way to store potable water for emergency or standard storage needs. For drinking water storage, it is typically recommended that tanks with a darker exterior (such as black or dark green) be used to help prevent the growth of algae inside the tank.
Plastic potable water tanks are made with FDA approved resins for safe drinking water storage.
Rainwater Collection: For rainwater collection, storage, and reuse, the underground plastic tank is a great option. These polyethylene units are made with a ribbed exterior to help support the tank underground and keep your water safe for the duration of your collection and storage needs.
Plastic Septic Tanks: When compared to steel, the plastic septic tank can offer the same great storage with increased resistance to rust and corrosion. These septic tanks are typically made in either a single or double compartment design and have ribbed exteriors for underground storage.
When compared together, the Bruiser septic tank offers the added advantage of no backfill required during installation.
The plastic tank offers several advantages that help to equip the unit for use with water materials. Such advantages include:
- High Resistance to Rust and Corrosion
- Available FDA Approved Resins
- Durable Exteriors
- Dark Colors for Outdoor Protection
- UV Stabilized for Sunlight Resistance
- Flexible Capacities
- Ribbed Exteriors for Underground Tanks to help stabilize the unit in an underground location.
In addition to these tanks, we also offer several other poly tanks including those for transportation, storage, and fuel. Please click on the link below to find your poly tank.
- Moblie Tanks: The mobile plastic tank variety includes units such as the horizontal leg tanks, pickup truck tanks, elliptical tanks, and a de-icer trailer.
- Storage Tanks: Plastic storage tanks are designed for all chemical storage needs and have open top, cone bottom, and mixing tanks available. We also have specialty polyethylene water tanks that can fit through doorways or in tight locations.
- Fuel Tanks: The fuel tanks offered here include all portable gas caddy units for the storage of both gas and diesel.