Non Woven Geotextile Specifications
Q: I am from a company in Ontario Canada and I am looking for specs and pricing on 75 rolls of your nonwoven geotextile GT-140. Do you ship to Canada? Do you know if this product will work in my location?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we can ship to locations all over the world, including Canada. Our nonwoven geotextile GT 140 is a civil nonwoven used mainly for drainage and filtration. It will retain fine particles as water passes through and provide permanent mechanical and hydraulic filter stability. It will also facilitate drainage and gas venting.
- Geotextile Fabric Weight: 4 oz/yd²
- Grab Tensile Strength: 100 lbs.
- Grab Elongation: 50%
- Needle Punched Fabric Trapezoid Tear Strength: 50 lbs.
- CBR Puncture Resistance: 300 lbs.
- Permittivity: 2 sec-¹
- Water Flow: 140 gpm/ft²
- UV Resistance: 70% after 500 hours of exposure
Other things we typically urge customers to consider includes:
- Drainage Requirements: Depending on the amount of drainage required for your site, different fabrics may work better than others. Typically, the higher the strength of the fabric, the smaller the pores will be. Smaller pores means that water will filter through at a slightly slower rate.
- Strength Requirements: The second thing you will want to consider is the amount of strength you will need. This can include how much weight the geotextile will need to hold as well as how much strength is required for the installation of the geotextile.
To receive pricing on a non woven geotextile, simply give us a call or you could even send us a quote request. Our tech team is happy to work directly with you to assure you get exactly what you need for your project.
Questions? Call our product specialists at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
Interested in a Price Quote? Send a Request!