Medication Disposal Incinerators
Question: I am looking for a way to disposal of medications that is safe and efficient. I would like to know more about your solid waste incinerators. Do they emit any odors? How do they work?
Solid Waste Incinerators
Solid Waste Incinerators are an excellent choice for both illegal and prescription medication disposal. Ideal for Canadian medical marijuana disposal, police drug incineration and more, these units have helped to safely, efficiently, and effectively dispose of drugs.
Solid Waste Incinerator Design
The design of the solid waste incinerator focuses on maximum efficiency to create a system that fully and completely disposes of waste.
- Primary Chamber: The primary chamber of the incinerator is designed for loading medicine and other waste into the unit. Each incinerator typically operates on batch loading which allows certain amounts of materials to enter the unit at one time.
Request a Quote
- Secondary Chamber: The secondary chamber is where gas and other emitted materials go prior to being released into the atmosphere. This secondary oxidation chamber reaches temperatures in excess of 1600° F, allowing it to burn off VOCs prior to them entering the atmosphere.
Incinerators and Medication Disposal
Incinerators are an ideal choice for medicine disposal and can be used to dispose of any of the following:
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Confiscated Drugs
- Prescription Medication
- Medical Waste
- By product or Produced Waste
While incinerators can be used for any of these materials and more, they are most commonly used for Canadian medical marijuana disposal and disposal of confiscated drugs.
Questions? We can help! Call our team at +1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
Advantages to Using a Solid Waste Incinerator
Solid waste incinerators can offer several advantages during their construction and use:
- Virtually No Odors: One of the main concerns during medicinal marijuana disposal is emitted odors into the surrounding atmosphere. With a solid waste incinerator, there are virtually no odors emitted during the entire process.
- Secondary Oxidation: The secondary combustion chamber on the incinerator can offer significant advantages during the incineration process. This chamber is responsible for combustion of gases from the initial burn, effectively treating VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
Solid Waste Incinerator Models
Solid Waste Incinerators are available in several different sizes and capacities to meet the needs of various waste requirements. Models include the following:
- Helios 0.3-Helios 4.2
- 30 lbs./hr -605 lbs./hr Processing Capacity (depending on BTU values) Request a Quote
- View our Solid Waste Incinerator Variety
Interested in a Price Quote? Send a Request!
If you have any additional questions about large scale industrial incinerators, please contact our Granite Environmental sales team at +1-772-646-0597.