Bio Hazard and Medical Waste Disposal
Medical Waste Incinerators are an easy option for storing and disposing of infectious, biohazard or pathological waste. Designed with a system capacity of 30-50 lbs/hr, these units are perfect for small offices, hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities.
Design of the medical incinerator uses both a primary and secondary combustion chamber for a safe, effective and complete combustion process. Each system will additionally feature a fully automated control panel that will adjust temperatures and air as needed for your site. Easy to use, operate and maintain, these systems are a great way for facilities to reduce costs and dispose of hazardous waste.
If you have questions about any of our products, give us a call at (+1) 772.646.0597 or toll free at (+1) 888.703.9889 or request a price quote.
|Medical Waste Incinerator Specifications|
|System Capacity:||0.3 MMBtu/hr waste combustion
30-50 lbs/hr processing capacity for solid waste streams
|Batch Capacity:||Approx. 9-10 cu. ft. per 4-6 hr. batch cycle|
|Fuel Requirements:||25 gal Diesel or #2 Fuel Oil|
|Electrical Requirements:||Single Point, 120 VAC, 25 amp|
Who Can Use this Incinerator?
Medical Waste Incinerators are multi-purpose and require no previous training or knowledge to run the unit. Easy to use and operate, these systems have been successfully used in any of the following facilities:
- Small Hospitals, Clinics, and Blood Banks
- Physician and Dental Offices
- Psychiatric Facilities
- Health Agencies and Organizations
- Various Hospice Agencies
- Animal Cremation or Experimentation Facilities
- Disaster Relief Operations
Vulcan Incinerators and Biomedical Waste Disposal
For many hospitals and clinics, hazardous waste disposal involves a dangerous and time consuming process of storing and transporting materials to disposal sites. Vulcan Incinerators works to address these issues by providing an easy on-site disposal option. All dual chamber units provide a controlled combustion process that works to effectively destroy biological hazards and treat VOCs before emissions leave the unit.
- On Site Disposal
- Modular Design for Compact Shipping or Transportation
- Easy-Read Operation Controls
- Pre-set Controls for an Automatic Incineration Process
- Dual Chamber for Higher Emission Control
Not sure if this unit is right for you? Give our team a call at
How it Works
Each Medical Waste Disposal Unit operates through a completely automated control system. This system raises the temperature and adds in air and support as needed throughout the process. Incineration typically requires the following procedure:
- Load Waste into the Primary Chamber
- Close the Door and Turn the Unit On
- Controls are typically designed fully automated and should be set/built to accommodate that exact waste type and quantity required on your site.
- Allow Materials to be Safely Incinerated. Standard operators will start with a 60 second fresh air purge and then will pre-heat chambers to their desired temperatures. Once pre-heated, the primary chamber will ignite and begin the burn process.
Assembly and Operating Instructions for this Medical Incinerator are Available.