Gravel Bag for Stormwater Management
Protect Storm Drains with Gravel Bags
The Gravel Bag is one of the most common ways to protect inlets, curbs and site drains. Designed to block and filter sediment, these bags help protect drains from displaced sediment around your site. Bags are offered in a standard orange or green color, and our sold as individual bags or one continuous roll. See more stormwaer filtration drain guards.
- Effectively Used for Drain Protection
- Can be Driven Over
- Can be Filled on Site to Required Levels
- Designed for Long-Term use and Outdoor Exposure
- Prevents Failures due to Broken Sewing Seams
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Individual Models are a great option for any construction site. Bags are sold by the box and may be filled with as little or as much gravel as is necessary for your site.
|950-9780|| 19" x 28"
(483 mm x 711 mm)
|Orange||250 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
|950-9782|| 11" x 48"
(280 mm x 1,220 mm)
|Green||250 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
|950-9783||11" x 96"
(280 mm x 2,439 mm)
|Green||125 bags/box||60 lbs. (28 kg)|
For pricing information, please check out the Gravel Bag in our online store.
Roll Models are perfect for inlets and curb side street drains.
|950-9781||Roll Form|| 19" x 250 yards
(483 mm x 228.5 m)
|Orange||1 continuous roll||75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|950-9784||Roll Form||11" x 250 yard roll, 2 rolls, 500 yards total||Green||2 continuous rolls||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
- High Level of UV Resistance
- Made from High Density Woven Polyethylene
- Model Options: Rolls or Individual Bags
- Designed as Thick and Thin Bags
See gravel bags for drains and other stormwater BMPs on our GEI Works Webstore.
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps Protect Drains
- Frequently used for Erosion Control
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
|Storm Drain Covers||Over Grate Filter||Drain Berms||Curb Inlet Guard||Grate Cover|