Erosion Pollution Resources
Erosion Pollution Resources
Welcome to the Erosion Pollution Resources page! Here you can find links to all our supportive pages designed to help provide you with further information about GEI Works Inc. (formerly Granite Environmental), our philosophy, and our policies.
Questions? Call our team at +1-772-646-0597
Download Installation Instructions
Need installation instructions for one of our products? Download the right guide from the links below or give our team a call at +1-772-646-0597.
Booms and Barriers
Stormwater Project Cycle
The stormwater project cycle is a system we created to help ensure that we can help customers in all areas of containment, prevent, control, recovery, and disposal. To learn more about a stage of this cycle, please click the appropriate category below:
Prevention: Pollution prevention can include any containment or best management product including spill pallets, stormwater drain filters, and safety cabinets.
Control: In order to control pollution on your site, products such as the silt fence and turbidity barrier can be implemented to contain pollution to a certain area.
Containment: Pollution containment involves items such as the oil containment boom and absorbents. These items are deployed quickly after spills to help contain contaminants for later cleanup.
Recovery: Recovery of pollution can take many forms including products such as spill kits, absorbents, skimmers, and dispersants.
Disposal: After spills or other pollution projects (especially those involving oil), cleanup equipment that is now contaminated needs to be properly disposed of through items such as incinerators.
The list below shows our complete records of press releases made by GEI Works/Granite Environmental, Inc. Please feel free to browse through this erosion pollution resources list to find news and other products.
- Storm Clean Up: Granite Environmental Offers Products like Containment Berms, Floating Barriers and Emergency Water Tanks for Storm Cleanup.
- Best Management Practices for Indian River Citrus Groves: Natural, biodegradable products for soil erosion control
- Spill Berms for Oilfields: Spill Berms for Secondary Containment in Fracking Operations
- Turbidity Barriers for Dredging: Turbidity Barriers help Control Increased Turbidity During Dredging Operations
- Turbidity Barrier Remediation Project: Historic Blue Hole Remediation Project in Mississippi
- US Drought Action: Required to Bring Water Supply to Us Drought Stricken Areas
- Hurricane Irene 2011: Get Prepared for Hurricane Irene
- Turbidity Curtain: In Stock & Ready To Go
- The Florida Department of Transportation: Tip Your Hardhats to the FDOT
- Tennessee Highway Patrol: Puts Drug Disposal on the Front Burner
- NPDES Regulations: Following Regulations Just Got “Ultra” Easy
- The Nature Conservancy and Granite Environmental: Let the Tree Planting Begin
- Environmental Heroes Dig Deep for Erosion Control Solutions
- Granite Environmental Teams Up with the Nature Conservancy
- Florida Stormwater Management Inspectors: Flood Granite Environmental
- "Granite Environmental, Inc. Gets Down and Dirty at Disney"
- Manufactured Oil Booms "Granite Environmental has 60,000 yard coated fabric to manufacture oil booms available"
- Innovative Oil Spill Solutions "Granite Environmental offers site specific innovative oil cleanup solutions for the spill catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico"
- Absorbents: "Granite Environmental absorbent roll absorption and pull tests"
- Available Oil Skimmers Granite Environmental has Multiple Oil Spill Skimmers Available
- Oil Spill Gulf of Mexico 2010: Granite Environmental, Inc. production schedule provides available 36 and 42 inch oil containment boom for spill responders
- Oil Spill Gulf of Mexico 2010: Granite Environmental, Inc. presents most economical GEI absorbent roll on the oil spill cleanup market
- Spill Absorbents Granite Environmental offers economical absorbent pad solutions
- Oil Spill Gulf of Mexico 2010: Granite Environmental, Inc. has portable tanks for oil spill storage available
- Oil Spill Gulf of Mexico 2010: Granite Environmental, Inc. 5 Inch Diameter Absorbent Boom Truck Loads Available
- Oil Spill Gulf of Mexico 2010: Granite Environmental, Inc. production schedule provides available 19 inch oil containment boom for spill responders
- Fire Boom "Granite Environmental, Inc. has 500 feet American Fire Boom in stock and ready to shop"
- Oil Spill in Gulf of Mexico: Granite Environmental, Inc. has excessive 150,000 feet fast oil cleanup boom in stock, ready to ship to help prevent an oil spill crises on Florida's West and East Coast
- Soak It Up "Granite Environmental, Inc. proudly supported the gold winner's student team "Soak It Up" with their science fair project, organized by the science department of the Queen of Angels Academy in Quebec, Canada"
- Industrial Supply "Granite Environmental, Inc. has recently added a new market field to its environmental product variety"
- Inspector Training "Granite Environmental successfully completed the Florida Stormwater and Sedimentation Control Inspector Training Program"
- Duck Derby Granite Environmental supports local charity event "Duck Derby" of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Martin County
Other Erosion Pollution Resources:
Further links and information will be additionally added to erosion pollution resources as it becomes available on our site. Please feel free to browse through our policies, learn more about our company on our about us page, or check out new products and news on our blogs.