Filter for Downspouts
The Downspout Filter is an economical filtration product designed to remove harmful and unwanted materials as they flow through downspouts and gutters.
Filter products used in this unit are made in two different models: Hydrocarbon and Heavy Metal. The hydrocarbon filter is made from Ultra Tech's X-Tex Material and is designed to specifically remove hydrocarbons, oil and grease from the downspout. In contrast, the heavy-metal filter is made with materials equipped to remove metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
Both filters are manufactured with an exterior polyethylene container so water and other weather will not cause the unit to rust or corrode.
|9317||Ultra-Downspout Guard||32 lbs.
|9316||Standard Refill for
|9302||Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Standard|| 47 lbs.
|9301||Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Large||69 lbs.
|9303||Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Standard
(Set of 4)
|9309||Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Large
(Set of 4)
|Total Absorption Capacity for Ultra-Downspout Guard: 8 gallons
(31 L) of hydrocarbons
- Polyethylene Construction
- Filter made of X-Tex Material
- Heavy Metal Removal Model Available
- Refills Available for Both Models
- Made for Gutters and Downspouts
- Standard Model Filters Out Oil, Hydrocarbons, and Grease
- Heavy-Metal Model Filters out Lead, Copper, Zinc
- Keeps Stormwater Clean
- Unit will not Rust or Corrode
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Filters Out Oil, Hydrocarbons, Grease, Lead, Copper, Zinc and More to Keep Water Runoff Clean
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- Can be Used as a SWPPP Solution
- This is a Stormwater BMP