Filter for Downspouts
The Downspout Filter is an economical filtration product designed to remove harmful and unwanted materials as they flow out of downspouts and gutters. Attached directly to the bottom of the gutter, these filters work to remove harmful pollutants before the water leaves your site. Models are available for the removal of hydrocarbons and heavy metals.
- X-Tex Fabric
- Removes Hydrocarbons, Oil and Grease
Heavy Metal Model
- Removes Lead, Copper, and Zinc
|9315||Ultra-Downspout Guard||32 lbs.
|9316||Standard Refill for
|9302||Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Standard|| 47 lbs.
|9301||Heavy-Metal Removal Model- Large||69 lbs.
|9303||Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Standard
(Set of 4)
|9309||Heavy-Metal Removal Refill- Large
(Set of 4)
|Total Absorption Capacity for Ultra-Downspout Guard: 8 gallons
(31 L) of hydrocarbons
- Bottom Container: Polyethylene
- Interior Filter: X-Tex Material
- Available Models: Hydrocarbon or Heavy Metal
- Refills Available for Both Models
- Designed to Fit Gutters and Downspouts
- Filters Out Unwanted Materials
- Helps Keep Storm Water Runoff Clean
- Bottom Unit will not Rust or Corrode
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Filters Out Oil, Hydrocarbons, Grease, Lead, Copper, Zinc and More to Keep Water Runoff Clean
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP