Solid Waste and Portable Incinerators
Commercial Incinerators are offered for a variety of different disposal applications including the incineration of trash, drugs, medical waste, and solid waste products. These small incinerators are intended for industrial, commercial, or residential applications. Available incinerators include small portable incinerators for small scale applications and stationary units for the disposal of solid waste.
Portable incinerators are small scale units that have been used for efficient and easy incineration of drugs, trash, and medical waste. They have commonly been used by police officers, small hospitals and disaster relief efforts.
Small Scale Incinerator Models include:
- Drug Barrel Burner Incinerator: This portable incinerator uses a 55 gallon drum model to effectively dispose of confiscated drugs and sensitive materials. Also known as a barrel burner or portable incinerator, these units are designed to help police stations and law enforcement to dispose of confiscated materials. This unit is specifically designed for use by law enforcement and police stations to dispose of confiscated materials.
- Medical Waste Incinerators: The medical waste incinerator is a small scale unit that has been used by small hospitals and clinics to safely dispose of infectious and pathological wastes.
Solid Waste Incinerators
The solid waste incinerators are designed for the disposal of solid waste in remote areas or in locations with strong environmental concerns. These thermal waste oxidizer systems have been built for the disposal of animal remains, human remains, and various other solid waste.
Available solid waste commercial incinerators:
- Model A 0.5: Processing capacity of 55-85 lb/hr for animal waste streams with an average gross HHV range of 5500-8500 Btu/lb. This model can be used for the incineration of animal waste.
- Model A 1.0: Processing capacity of 145-2000 lb/hr.
- Model A 1.5: Processing capacity of 175-250 lb/hr.
- Model A 2.0: Processing capacity of 210-320 lb/hr.
- Model A 4.2 : Processing capacity of 363-605 lb/hr.
- Model A-SH: This model has been manufactured with either a two or three cell stepped hearth that provides a way to incinerate large volumes. They have commonly been used for applications that require the disposal of a high volume of waste or a continuous feed.
- Model A 130: This incinerator offers a system capacity of 130 lb/hr and is intended to be used for animal cremation and disposal. The incinerator features a hot hearth design.
- Model A 165: The A 165 model is intended specifically for the cremation of pathological waste and human remains. It operates at a capacity of 165 lb/hr for the Type IV pathological remains.