Bladder Water Tanks for Safe Water Storage
MARS Water Storage Bladder | Safe Drinking Water
MARS bladder water tanks are built for safe water storage, made with durable fabric that satisfies NSF 61 and FDA requirements for potable water storage. MARS flexible water storage bladders or pillow tanks are designed to lie flat when empty, and can be easily folded, stored and shipped to your business or event. Standard sizes range from 25 to 210,000 gallons, but we also manufacture custom bladder tanks. Mars bladder tanks can be manufactured in pillow tank, bladder tank or barrel end tank design. Water storage bladders for safe drinking water storage are commonly used in the following locations:
- Construction Sites
- Industrial Facilities
- Retirement Homes
- Events and Concerts
- Emergency Relief Efforts (FEMA)
- DOD Military Operations
- Remote Islands
- Farms and Rural Areas
Note: Bladder tanks are specifically designed for temporary and stationary water storage.
Bladder Water Tanks Built for Safety and Durability
All MARS drinking water tanks are manufactured using state of the art heat welding techniques. To ensure product performance, each MARS water storage tank (no matter the size, large or small) undergos a rigorous 4-point inspection before shipping (pictured right).
Learn More about MARS Bladder Tanks
Bladder water tanks are constructed using a robust fabric material that offers a high resistance to UV rays, heat, cold, and other outdoor storage conditions. Bladder pillow tanks are constructed using an FDA and NSF 61 approved fabric that meets compatibility requirements for storing drinking water. Water storage bladders are often used in green construction for residential drinking water in rural areas, resorts and island living or event management such as concerts or marathon races. Bladder tanks are also included in business and medical center emergency preparedness or hurricane plans and are perfect for drinking water storage during disasters and emergency relief efforts.
|Product Flyer|| Product Flyer
|Fabric||NSF 61 and FDA Compliant|
|Sizes||Specs and Dimensions|
Drinking Water Bladder Features:
- Storage Capacity: 25 - 210,000 gallons
- Contact Times: 1-7 years, depending on the fabric type
- Fabric: Meets FDA and NSF 61 requirements for potable water storage tanks
- Barrel Ends - Rounded Corners Available
Drinking Water Bladder Benefits:
- Folds flat and compact when empty
- Drinking water approved interior
- Multiple sizes and styles
- Easy to transport
- Fast set up in the event of an emergency
*Please discuss required fill and discharge options, support, fasteners, ground anchors, berm/ground liners, shade shelters, etc. with a GEI Works specialist, to ensure smooth in-field operations.
Rounded Corner or Barrel End Bladder Tank Advantages:
- More accurate capacity
- Better fitting placement
- Space saving
- Improved design
Water Storage Bladder Fittings
- Standard: (2) 2" Bulkhead Fitting with Nipples & Cas
- 3" and 4" Available Upon Request.
- Ball Valves, Pressure Relief Vents and Caps
- Ports for Periodic Cleaning and Inspections
- Ground Cloth
- Emergency Plugs
- Repair Kits
- Operational Spare Parts
- Pressure Relief Valves
Sizes for these bladder water tanks range anywhere from 25 to 210,000 gallons. To see sizing and specifications on each size of these tanks, check out our Collapsible Tanks Specifications Page. In addition to our water storage options, collapsible tanks are also available for the storage of fuel.
- Water Consumption Calculator: Calculate how much water you use in your home, business or facility.
- Bladder Water Tanks for Bulk Water Storage
- Emergency Supplies List: Are you prepared?
- Fuel Farm Setup for Flexible Tanks
- Collapsible Tank Cold Bond Repair
- Collapsible Tank Care & Use
- Collapsible Tank Fabric Specifications